|Three|

-Y/n Pov-

His voice sent shivers running down my spine. I didn't think it would be really him, I thought my mind was playing tricks on me.

He turned me around, took off his mask and said...

"Aren't you going to say welcome?"

I'm not scared so I had the courage to reply.

"You're welcome, so can you leave me now?"

"Not so fast babygirl." He said with a smirk.

I scoffed. "Hoseok I don't have time for games and I have to go back before the girls think something's up."

Before he could talk I cut him off. "Also stop calling me babygirl." I said while emphasizing the word 'babygirl'.

"I don't like it when people cut me off Y/n. Also, why are you in such a rush?" Hoseok stated.

How did he know my name? Oh, he's a mafia.

I sighed before saying. "My food is waiting for me, so I have to go back before one of those girls eat it."

"I'm having lunch with you and your friends then." Hoseok stated.

I widen my eyes and replied. "Excuse me??"

"You heard me." He pointed out.

"You're not having lunch with me and my friends." I said crossing my arms.

Before he could talk there was a knock on the door.

When the person talked it was Yiren. "Unnie what's taking so long?"

"Give me a minute." I replied to her.

"Ok hurry up." She said that then left.

"You heard her, I have to go back. It was nice seeing you again Hoseok." After saying that, I went out walking seductively.

-Hoseok Pov-

Damn this girl is driving me crazy. What am I going to with her?

I am gonna get her for sure. I took out my phone to call Namjoon.

After three rings he picked up.

"Yes hyung?" He asked.

"Can you do me a favor?" I asked.

"What is it hyung?" It sounded like he was sleeping.

"Can you look up more on the girl I was talking about? I will repay you with anything." I said hoping he would agree, and he did.

"Ok hyung, but remember you owe me." He said. I could sense the smirk he had painted on his face, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Yea yea, and sorry if I woke you." I kinda felt guilty for waking him.

"It's ok hyung." He said that and then hang up.

I then walked out of the bathroom and I saw Y/n and her friends, she glanced at me so I winked at her. She blushed and turned her head.

I chuckled and went home.

-A/n Pov-

"Unnie why are you blushing?" Jiwon asked Y/n.

"I-i am n-not blushing." Y/n defended...

"Yea right, it's not like the time is hot. So your cheeks can't heat up because of the temperature." Eunji justified.

"Ok ok, you got me. I'll spill the beans." Y/n said surrendering.

_______________________
Hope you like it my bunnies. From now on I'm gonna update this story every Thursday. You'll understand, right?

Ok bye my babies!!! Love you bunnies!!!