introduce to my oc Raystal ( No update chapter yet)

Name: Raystal  Kurenai
Nickname: Ray
Age: 10 or 11
Crush: Toko Aoi
Personality:Socially, Raystal  find it easier to resist peer pressure. She’ll probably want to spend more time with her friends than with her family. But she’ll still need you to set limits. Talk to her about the consequences of breaking rules instead of just telling her what to do. Her parents was busy most of the time but they pay for her go to school in Japan, Raystal learn cooking for herself. Raystal wasn't best cooking but she learned.  A oxytocin, child that can't stop hugging people, has no fear of strangers, and loves everyone equally—sounds beautiful, right? ... The syndrome, whose sufferers have a surfeit of oxytocin,I believe is Oxytocin where she thinks she loves everyone has a family member not knowing different in between family or loves one which in this term case is rare  which in this case,  This Explain  why she is very socially and happy outgoing person.  Speak her mind, Cheerful its rare to see Raystal down.or upset  Raystal has more respect for Shu, Valt.  Toko, Valt normal watch her and he pointed out how happily outgoing Raystal is.
Haircolor: Snow-white.
Hairstyle:noticeably longer, especially when she was  Younger, suggesting that it grew longer during her time in the Japanese it grow pass middle of her back.