Rewrite!

Yep there's a rewrite of this coming soon since I have now gotten a better idea on story writing and believe I can make this better so here's what the cover looks like for the rewrite

And it's going to be called "Love Fire with Fire (Yang x M Reader!)" and to be honest it's gonna be kinda similar to this one but very different as well first off you will have title of Hell Dragon Slayer but you are still technically a fire drago...

And it's going to be called "Love Fire with Fire (Yang x M Reader!)" and to be honest it's gonna be kinda similar to this one but very different as well first off you will have title of Hell Dragon Slayer but you are still technically a fire dragon slayer that is because you will have gain lots of magic energy but instead of focusing on using them to find more complex magic spells you used it to triple your dragon slayer attacks which puts them on a whole new level that people thought it was different and started calling it Hell Dragon Slayer magic. Second I am gonna have you Part of Fairly Tail at the beginning so that I can have the ability to give the character more background but the biggest change that I will mention is probably that your parents didn't die by a dragon well hope you like the ideas and if you have and questions ask them....

Here!

BUT AS ALWYAS I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY/NIGHT!!!