Euphoria

Euphoria
/juːˈfɔːrɪə/

noun
a feeling or state of intense excitement and happiness.

Jungkook POV

The next day I woke up super early and excited to go to school, realistically speaking to see the smaller male. Seeing jimin flustered and a blushing mess, because of me somehow made me think that he might like him. I'm not trying to be delusional here, I'm saying he MIGHT okay?! Hell I dont even know where I got that confidence yesterday to do all that.

Altho he did turn me on though. How his breathing was uneven and heavy, while drops of sweet dripping down his flawless face and his perfect jawline and neck looking oh so welcoming just for me to-

Okay you get the point!

Once I got to school, I immediately started searching for him. I scanned the hallway but no sign of the smaller. Then I caught a glimpse of taehyung in the corner. I immediately smiled knowing the smaller would definitely be with him.

The closer I got, I saw he was talking with hobi. My smile dropped slowly. Jimin was not there. "Hey tae have you seen jimin?" I asked, making him turn around to face me. "Ah jungkook hey. Nope hes not coming today. One of his friends from America came to surprise him I guess. Oh and also since jimins friend here, we all planning on going out tonight, with the whole gang. You in right?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "Yeah yeah ofc" I may or may not have answered too quickly. That means I still have a chance to meet him today! I smiled at hobi and tae then bid them goodbye and made my way to class thinking of what I should do and wear tonight.

The rest of the school was a blur, I think we all know the reason *sigh*

Authors POV

Let me tell you when I say jungkook did NOT enjoy that night was an understatement. He was furious. Not only the smaller male was not paying him any attention but also all his attention was stolen by his friend, taemin. Taemin dragging jimin everywhere and in every ride, them giggling and whispering together, made jungkook poke his inner cheek with his tongue the whole night, an habit he has whenever he is mad or bothered. He would smile back at jimin whenever their eyes met but as soon as jimin looks away the latter fumes in jealousy seeing the couple so close.

Jungkook never thought about the fact the jimin CAN be taken away from him. He wanted jimin for himself. But he never thought of the what ifs.. what if jimin become someone elses? What if he loves someone else? What if he get a boyfriend? No, stupid jungkook never thought about that. It's one of the reason for him to not confess yet.

Those of who know jungkook know that he tends to be very possessive of the people he love and care and jimin is no exception, in fact he is most possessive over jimin.

After the 'very annoying' time at the park, according to jungkook, they made their way to have dinner. As cliche as it sounds, jimin was seated between the two boys, taemin and jungkook.

They were all busy in talking while they waited for their food, when jungkook noticed a hand come over jimins shoulder, specifically taemins hand. And jimin didnt seem to mind. He was sending daggers to the hand while jimin was engrossed in a conversation with hobi. He saw taemins fingers slowly rub jimins shoulder. And that was it. He needed to do something, he cannot bear the jealousy.

Jungkook did a big fake yawn, with his hands going to either sides as he pushed taemins hand harshly, covering it up as if it was just a "yawn". He looked up and saw both taemin and jimin look at him with confused expression. He just shrugged and looked the other way. He then peaked from his eyes to their side. Atleast the hand is gone. He smile to himself and joined into a conversation.