-AN-

Hey y'all✌️ this story pretty much follows the plot of criminal minds except you (y/n) are a key character. The story starts at season 2 in-between episodes 1 and 2. Your relationship with team members is strictly platonic. Reader's pronouns are She/Her for this story. There is a gender neutral version. (same story but gn!reader). Reader is not straight, i didn't want to specify her sexuality but i was think bi, pan or omni. You will be introduced to readers family during this story. Since they will have names i'll make a chapter with characters and there relation to reader just because i've read stories before and been like wait who is _____ again. i'm hoping in doing this it will make anything less confusing. I'm also dyslexic so if you see any mistakes i'm sorry!
Anyways enjoy the story!

Y/N = your name
Y/L/N = your last name

One last thing:
Trigger Warning (TW) for this story:
So in this story there will be the usual criminal minds jazz like: Gore, Violence, Death, Murder and Talk of Sexual Assault.
You know that stuff lmao, and there will also be: Mention of Eating Disorders, Mental health problems, PTSD, Depression and Paranoia.

Anything specifically triggering will be mentioned at the beginning of chapters and there will be a summed up chapter after so you can still read the story without getting triggered. :)