Chapter 6: Something More

Now it felt like the beginning. The begining of where the whole dilema had started. The two were cooped up in Izuku's dorm room once more in silence. But this time, it was different. It somehow felt more calm as opposed to chaotic worrisome energy.

"Deku, about what I told the class that we are-" Izuku interrupted without a moments hesitation.

"Yeah, no worries. I know we're not dating." He started, feeling down for an unknown reason. "It's not like you'd ever consider me more than a fuck buddy.." Echoed on the younger, subconsciously speaking his inner thoughts.

Katsuki's head perked up at the finishing of the sentence. Did that mean that Izuku wanted to actually date him? He certainly would make a telling move if so. Wait- since when did he himself start to want to be with the nerd?

"Ah- I'm sorry! I was thinking out loud!" Apologized the freckled teenager, feeling horrified that he'd actually said what he truly felt.

"Is that what you really think, Deku...?" Inquired Katsuki, looking hurt and feeling it all the while. Even though knowing he shouldn't feel that way after the way he'd treated the poor male throughout the years.

"Well... you're not really nice to me, Kacchan. You only started acting at a decent level since we started this little arrangement." Sighed Izuku, not being a fan of acknowledging how Katsuki was with him out loud. "Otherwise you would have stayed being meaner and colder towards me." Admitted Izuku, knowing that he was only being truthful to Katsuki.

Katsuki bit the inside of his cheek before speaking once more. "Izuku.. you're right. I have treated you horribly, and I have no right to say that I love you and think of you more than a sex friend, because I don't. But, if we give this time, and try it out with each other, I might." Suggested Katsuki, being more mature than he had been in years. And with the beamed and curious look on Izuku's face, he took it as a positive reaction.

"I...I suppose that is fair." Smiled the younger boy. "I'd like a future with us actually being a couple. We've done decently so far." He added on.

Katsuki smiled and nodded. "Why don't we..for now, leave ourselves unlabeled. We can do whatever you'd like together. There's no pressure to stay doing what we've been doing." Izuku smiled at him. He was being considerate. That was a very attractive thing.

"I like what we do, Kacchan. Let's continue that and hang out more." Confirmed Izuku confidently. To his delight, Katsuki approved, and from there they started.

The more and more that the two spent time together, the closer they grew towards one another as though they were simply small children once more. Is was a great show of improvement for their own connection as well as for the staff and class's sakes. Although they still had small arguments here and there, they still managed to make up afterwards.

They had started to train together with All Might. The older gentleman giving Izuku tips and strategies on how to go against Katsuki in combat while the young blonde did everything in his power to drain the most from the greenette.

They had gone from enemies to very intimate companions. Companions who had a bit more intimacy than showed in public behind closed doors. The two shared very close sexual moments. Although they'd never gone all the way and fully slept with one another. Which led them to their current position in Katsuki's dorm room. Him pinning Izuku down and nipping at his neck greedily.

"K-Kacchan..." Breathed out Izuku, feeling slightly nervous, getting a good hint at what was going to come as Katsuki's knee rubbed between his legs at his clothed member harshly.

"You'll need to say more than that if you want me to know what you need, Deku." Spat Katsuki, smirking as he understood that Izuku was just speechless from the ongoing heated session. Katsuki read the hesitation in the younger's eyes and leaned down to whisper into his ear.

"We don't have to go all the way if that's not something you're interested in, y'know." Reassured Katsuki, wanting to make sure that the smaller male was willing for it before continuing.

"Yes! I-I want it!" Hurried out Izuku, the desperate tone dripping from his voice as his pupils darted around and about Katsuki's face and trailed down his figure.

The latter simply grinned and helped undress both of them down to nothing. Just skin and leaking pheromones of arousal from both bodies. They'd seen each other fully unclothed various times, so this was at least not something to be concerned about.

Katsuki wasted no time laying Izuku down on his back, assuming this would be a good position for a first time. Perhaps it would be more comfortable for the submissive teenager? They would find out. But before anything started, Katsuki fetched a rag to slip beneath Izuku so that their liquids wouldn't drip and stain the sheets beneath them. The last he wanted to do was make a mess of the bed and have to awkwardly go to wash it in the student laundry room where anyone could take a good guess at what the sustenance was. But at the moment, it didn't seem to be his biggest concern. Izuku sprawled with open legs was. Most definitely.