Introduction

Pov Amelia

I stood in front of my unnecessary ginormous walk-in closet, already overwhelmed with the decision of what to wear. I never know what to wear to such occasions. On a normal day Id wear some baggy jeans, an obnoxious slutty shirt to annoy my stepdad with chains and rings. But now I need to dress more lady-like which means I must dig deep. I go far back to the last section of the closet, open a big white door and there they hang. 20 to 25 of my dad's favourite dresses and obviously the most expensive out of hir collection, because it means a lot to him that people know we have money. The 4 Mansions, 7 cars, 4 skyscrapers and I do not know how many shops with our name on it are not enough, you know.

Anyways, I love him so ill wear one of them. My decisions between a beautiful black satin dress which is free on the back and has spaghetti straps and goes down to my ankles and a dark green one, a bit shorter, satin as well, shoulder free buts got sleeves to my wrists. So, because I cannot choose, I move on to what shoes Ill wear. That decision is easier to be made, I take the white boots, so Ill go with the green dress. To that, I take two golden rings, one looks like a snake is going around your finger, the other one more simple. A necklace that matches the snake ring, golden as well. 14 Earrings, same colour and design. My hair in loose curls, with golden clips, and a bit of makeup. After one hour I am ready to go, I walk down the wide black stairs, going into the middle of the dining hall.

You are looking exceptional baby. No one is gonna be able to focus on anything but that beautiful dress. Complimenting more himself than me, my dad says as he comes out of the kitchen. Thanks dad, where is Logan? he rolls his eyes. That diva is pounding in the bedroom because he claims he has nothing to wear. I laugh, he always does that. I'll go help him, dont worry bout it I say, not being able to calm my dad a bit.

I have known logan since I was born. Him and my dad adopted me two days after my birth, because my mum was sick. She had gotten pregnant on a one-night stand with my dad and a few months later my dad had met logan, and a week after that my mum contacted him and let him know. Nowadays she is working everywhere around the world. I can go and see her whenever I want though, shell just come and pick me up with her jet. We celebrate together and on some weekends we all brunch and go shopping or something like that. There is no weirdness, I have a good connection to all of my three parents and they all like each other as well. The more the merrier right?

So I go upstairs, seeing a frustrated Logan sitting on their king sized bed lika a little child. What seems to be the problem Logan he looks at me, rolling his eyes. Your dad hasnt packed anything for me to wear. I look at his at least 16 square meters big closet, stuffed with clothes questioning his sanity. Nothing from THIS seasons collection though now its my turn to roll my eyes. I go into the closet, looking for two seconds, and Tada- an extraordinary outfit. A dark green button up, black pants and a black jacket with golden and green flowers on it. To that a Pair of golden shoes, two or three rings, a cute necklace and that thing is done. I hand it over to him and he smiles. See, now we even match. Happy? He nods, tip toing into the changing room. And yes, theyve got an changing room. Why? They are a rich gay couple; they are obligated to be extra.