Dreamshade

"Hey what are you doing?" I say quietly " I just need to take a look at something" he arrives at his hut and places me on the bed and we lock eyes it feels like forever but in reality it was only a few seconds before we snapped out of it

Peters POV
Y/n had somehow got out of her cage and while she was walking back to camp she had managed to cut herself on a dreamshade plant that's the thing about neverland it's beautiful but dangerous at the same time, I picked her up bridle style to take her to my hut to check her cut "hey what are you doing" she said to me quietly I could tell she was in pain "I just need to take a look at something" I tell her as we arrive at my hut I lay her down on my bed but as I am we make eye contact and felt like i had been looking into her hazel eyes for hours I mean they are beautiful- wait no Peter snap out of it

Back to y/n

As we broke eye contact He sat down on the chair he had next to his bed and gently got my finger and examined it "what's wrong with me" I asked he looked up at me and stated "dreamshade it's a deadly poison here in neverland and it seems to me that you have cut yourself on a dreamshade plant" my eyes widened " what will I die!"
" well yes but since u can heal this then no you will be just fine plus it's only a little cut yous re only feeling a little version of what it's really like" Peter finished his sentence and placed his hand on mine " uhh what are you doing there Peter" I say confused "shh" he said before removing his hand and revealing my healed wound " wow that awesome" " thanks peter"

"Your welcome princess" he knew that I hated that nickname "I'm to tired to fight with you on that one but if u call me that one more time you will be getting an earful tomorrow" I say sassily "oh really princess" I glare into his twinkling green eyes and shake my head and then I yawn " hey where can I sleep tonight because I'm not sleeping in that cage" "it's fine you can sleep I my hut tonight" he says walking out "oh thanks you but where are you going" I ask "putting the boys to bed" he said smiling "oh ok" a few minutes later he came back in I was nearly asleep " oh hey" "hey" I was about to go to sleep but then I remembered something "oh I'm Peter I don't have anything to sleep in" I say shyly "here" he says pulling out one of his green t-shirts" I take it suprised he gave my something "where is the bathroom" I ask "just down there" "okay thanks"