The Boy

Altered~ 15/3/16
***
3 years later

Toby strided through the dusted, abandoned mines. Brown eyes alert as he looked around for Creepers or Zombies that could sneak up on him. He finally reached the entrance of the mine and saw that he had wastes a whole day in the mines. Oh well. Wait! He remembered that there was currently lying in his spare tent that need medical attention most of the time.

"Crap!" He said as he ran towards his campsite which was luckiky not to far away. As he approaches he saw two tents, a royal blue one which belonged to him and a lime green one which belonged to the mysterious guest. Toby unzipped the zipper and walked into the tent. He sighed as he saw no change in the boy. He looked about his age, with bright blond hair and he slept peacefully. For three years...

The only indication of who he was was the symbol on his deep green top. A swirl marked in black material symbolised the Sapling Kingdom which was destroyed that day three years ago. Tony sat on the bed oppisite the boys and place his head on his hands, sighing as he remembered how he first incountered the boy

***Start of FlashBack***

Toby wandered the abandoned forests of the Saplings. It was once such a prosperous Kingdom preparing for the coming of the fated King of the Saplings who would lead them to become one with the rest of the world.

They kept themselves to themselves and anyone who wanted to visit the village needed to have a pretty damn good reason to be allowed anywhere near there. Anyone who tried and didn't have permission would get shot with arrows from out of no where. Everyone knows it is actually a boy who shoots those arrows but no ones ever got close enough to talk to him.

The remains of the fallen and the houses was all that was left of this once magnificent yet humble Kingdom. Toby knew the Kingdom had about 75 residents yet he only counted the bodies of 71.

He walked on when he stopped a sudden movement. He halted and took a few steps back, there was a survivor! The boy was lying there, his breaths sallow and his skin as white as paper. No wonder he was left here, it was vert easy to mistake him for dead.

He couldn't stay here, so Toby picked up the boy and walked back to camp. Making a silent vow not to let him die. Toby wanted, no needed answers.

***End of FlashBack***

Toby was interrupted by a cough and a groan coming from the direction the mysterious boy lay on. He stood up and knelt by the bed and shook him slightly.
"Hello? Can you hear me?" He said in a feeble yet hopeful attenpt of waking him up.

Suddenly, the boy sat up and looked around frantically. He seemed paniced and Toby didn't question why. His last memory was probably the Last war for Natures throne, where he 'died'. He looked at Toby with frightened eyes.

"Who are you!? Where am I?!" He questioned.
"I'm SoTotallyToby or just Toby and yourself?" Toby said kindky hoping not to startle the boy and make him close off. The look in his eyes told Toby all he needed to know. The boy didn't trust him one bit.

****Martyn's perspective***

He didn't understand. He couldn't remember anything! It was infuriating. One things for sure the name Martyn kept coming to mind. Maybe that was it?
"I think, it's Martyn." He said skeptically, he couldn't trust someone he just met.
"Okay Martyn." He said smiling, he hoped that Toby's friendship wasn't fake. He could really use a friend at this point. Only two things. Two things he remembered. His name, Martyn and his age, fifteen well thats what it was before he went in his coma.

He assessed the situation, he was in a lime green tent with two beds, one he was sitting on. Next to his bed there was a chest, contents unknown at the time, his exit was infront of him as a birch door covered the entrance/exit. Finally he looked at Toby, Toby had brown messy hair with light brown eyes. He wore a grey hoddie which was a little to big and just plain old jeans. He looked around seventeen/eighteen. Yet how much time has passed.

"Are you okay?" He heard Toby say worried that Martyn may have had a relapse. Luckily this snapped Martyn back to reality and he replied automatically, "Yeah I'm fine...."
"Are you sure?" He asked as if scared if he would break suddenly.
"Yeah!" Martyn said patience wearing a little thin.
"Where are you from?" Toby asked although he already knew the answer, he wanted to know what Martyn remembered.
"I don't remember."
"Okay...... Do you have a family?"
"No idea."

Toby knew this wasn't a good result so far, maybe using more fine point questions would bring back more memories of his life.
"What do you remember?" Toby asked his voice curious as if he was testing him.
"My names Martyn Littlewood and I think I'm fifteen." Suddenly a voice filled his mind, "King Littlewood! You have returned!" The voice said. Martyn tried to ignore it focusing only on Toby.

"Martyn, you are aware it has been three years since you were awake." This made Martyn feel dread and anxiety. He was eighteen, what was the problem? Why did he feel this way? The voice came back, "That is why you can hear me Sire on your 18th birthday you reached maturity and gained your full powers." The voice explained. Martyn didn't trust it but it was the only thing making sense.

Toby shot Martyn a sympathetic look. "Hey, Martyn." He said slowly
"Mmn." Was all Martyn said back, he was too deep in thought.
"I think you may have amnesia."

A/N
I know this chapter isnt the best but I needed to get Toby and Martyn friends before the real plot begins...

Thanks for reading and I will see you later :) x
***

Bonjour mon aime! Future Blue is back to bring you the now less crap version of this chapter
YAY