Part 1 😏🧡💚

Deku was on his way to class, when he heard a voice call out to him. He whipped around to see his childhood friend strutting towards him. Katsuki Bakugou, as confident as ever, took ahold of Deku's waist in his hands and whispered in his ear, "Meet me in my dorm after everyone goes to bed damn nerd. I'll be waiting." Afterwards, walking away, off to his next class. As he walked away, Deku stood frozen in the middle of the hall, as red as a tomato, not knowing what to say next. So instead of speaking he quickly scurried to his next class.

      Deku walks up to the classroom 1A doorway. He calms himself down and walks into the classroom and takes his seat. All throughout class, he could be able to swear, Bakugou kept looking back and sneaking glances at him. He then had an idea. He slipped a piece of paper out of his back and grabbed a pencil. He drew a small heart in the middle and 'hi'. He then folded the piece of paper up, and reached forward and dropped the paper in Bakugou's lap.
       Bakugou picked up the paper and unfolded it. He read it and his brain went all fuzzy by how simple but sweet it was. He reached his hand back behind him signaling Deku to hold his hand. Deku quickly noticed the gesture and gently took ahold of Bakugou's hand, every now and then, slightly caressing Bakugou's hand with his thumb.
        After what felt like hours, classes ended. And everyone went to their after-school activities, tutorials, clubs, dorms, etc. Deku remembered he promised Uraraka, Iida, Tsu, and Todoroki he'd study with them in the main hall of the dorms. So on he went to the class 1A dorm building, to where as he entered, he immediately spotted his friends waiting for him. He walked over and sat in between Tsu and Iida.
        A few hours of studying hard had passed. It was getting late, everyone was tired and slightly stressed due to all the studying. Mina noticed this as she walked past the group. She perked up and said, "I notice you all seem kinda down, so what if we... play truth or dare??", "Thats a great idea!" Uraraka chirped. "Awesome, I'll go grab a bottle." Mina states as she runs to the kitchen. "You all enjoy. I'm going to bed." Iida says. They all say goodnight to Iida and wave him off. Mina runs in and places the bottle on the table. "I'll spin first!", Mina spins the bottle, and it lands on Deku. "Midoriya! Truth or dare?" Mina questions. "Uh... truth.." Deku nervously answers.

"Do you have a crush on anyone?"