Part 4 😏🧡💚🍋

"Y-Yes Master.." Deku slowly puts his hand above his head. Bakugou buckles then together with his belt and ties it to his his bed post. "There we go~" Bakugou says. He gently starts palming Deku's penis while playing his nipples, watching it make his Bunny go crazy and eager for more. "K-Kacchan!! P-Please...", "Please what Bunny..", "Please, g-give me more! T-Touch me more!!" Deku begs. Bakugou lowly chuckles. Getting on his own knees, he then flips Deku over so his ass is in the air. Bakugou smacks Deku's ass, hard, retrieving a loud moan from the smaller boy. Bakugou's spreads Deku's ass cheeks and lightly touches his erotic hole with the tip of his finger. Deku whimpers, begging for more. Bakugou inserts two finger immediately, making Deku moan. Bakugou pumps his fingers in and out of Deku's ass, stretching him out. He then inserts his tounge in his little Bunny's ass, still pumping his fingers, making him a moaning mess. Bakugou inserts a third finger, leading to Deku begging, "A-Ah!! Master!! P-Please... I need your c-cock... please.. put it in m-me.." Bakugou chuckles again, sliding his tounge and fingers out of the smaller boy's ass. Bakugou leans over and whispers in his ear, "As you wish baby Bunny~" Bakugou roughly smacks Deku's ass once more before lining his cock to Deku's ass. "Ready Bunny?", "Yes M-Master~" Deku says.
       Bakugou gently slides his cock into his little Bunny's ass. "Ahh!~ Master!!~" Deku loudly moans. Bakugou moans as he slowly pumps his cock in and out of Deku's ass. "God you're so tight baby Bunny.. seems I didn't stretch you out enough~" Bakugou groans out. "M-More!! Please Master!! Pound me!!~" Deku moans even more loudly. Bakugou gladly obliges, and begins pounding his Bunny's ass with his cock, driving the smaller boy crazy. Deku arches his back and turns into a drooling, moaning mess. "AH Y-YES MASTER OH GOD! S-S-SO GOOOD!!~", "F-Fuck baby Bunny~" Bakugou moans.
      About 10 minutes later of Bakugou pounding Deku's ass with his cock, they both get closer and closer to their climaxes. "Fuck baby Bunny.. I'm c-close~", "Cum inside me!! P-Please Master! Fill me up to the b-brim with your load!~" Deku begs once more. Bakugou, loving every moment of what's happening, of course goes along with it. He slows his thrusts down but makes them more forceful and deep. Deku's tounge falls out and his eyes roll to the back of his head. "Master!! Master, I'm c-cumming!!" The small boy screams. Deku cums on the sheets, with Bakugou cumming inside Deku's ass shortly after. "F-Fuck baby Bunny... you felt so good.." Bakugou praised Deku as he pulled out. "I'm g-glad you liked it Master.." Deku replied. "I did. I absolutely did. C'mere.." Bakugou says as he unbuckles his Bunny's hands from the bed post and pulls him close into a warm hug. "We'll clean up tomorrow morning.. and we don't have to wake up early since it'll be the weekend.", "Mm..." Deku mumbled as he buries his face in his lover's chest, inhaling his scent, relaxing in his arms. "I.. I l-love you Kacchan..." Deku shyly said. Bakugou stayed quite for a moment processing what the smaller boy had just said. Finally replying, "I love you too... Izuku..."
        Bakugou grabs the covers and pulls them over him and his Bunny, settling down to sleep, holding whats hopefully, his future boyfriend. 'I'll ask him tomorrow...' Bakugou thinks to himself. He then gently kisses Deku's lips, and they both fall asleep.

Little do they know...

Kirishuma, Sero, Denki and Mina were all in Sero's room next door sitting in trauma having a front room hearing to the activities in Bakugou's room.

Let me know if I should continue this and make it an actual story!