Part One

Dinner had just finished up at the outpost, you were a new witch in the coven, you was expected by them to try as much as you can to try find more about this Michael Langdon who was believed to be the antichrist himself. You always were quite attracted to Michael so it was hard for you to try and interrogate him or get any answers from him when he would just make you nervous, sometimes even turned on when he would enter the room. He had fluffy strawberry blonde wavy hair and blue eyes that would look deeply into yours whenever you two would catch eye contact. You always thought how hot he looked in his suits and often had sexual thoughts cross your mind about him, how he would fuck you and how hot he'd look without the suit on. You notice everyone get up from their seats but the witches remain seated, waiting for everyone to leave the room, you stay seated with them as everyone slowly exists.
"We need you to sneak into Michaels office to try see what you can find, can you do that for us, Y/n?" Cordelia Goode sternly asks you.
You gulped as you were nervous to even attempt talking to Michael, never mind even going inside or his office uninvited.
"Yes, of course I can do that, Miss Cordelia. I'll go right now whilst he's gone." You reply to Cordelia, trying your best to sound confident even though you know deep down you're nervous.

You rise up from your seat and look around, double checking to make sure that Michael wasn't around, you go up the huge stairs and make your way into Michaels office, opening the door quietly and closing it behind you. You hurry your way over to Michaels wooden desk as you sit down into his seat, opening drawers and looking through documents, trying to see if there's anything you can find to go against him, you sigh as you struggle to find one piece of evidence against him as you flick through the folders. You hear a sudden turn of the door knob as you don't have time to hide your tracks and quickly hide yourself underneath his desk, kneeling in front of his chair and letting the desk cover you. You hear the sound of expensive shoes slowly clicking at the ground as you know for a fact it's Michael, you cover your mouth with your hand to try silence your breathes as you see black shoes and black suit trouser legs appear at the desk, right in front of you. You gasp as you then see him sit down onto his office seat, bringing himself closer into the desk as you try your best to dodge out of his way.

You hear the sounds of him "hm" ing to himself as he realises his folders had been tampered with, he knew right then and there you was under meath the desk. He slides his chair backwards slightly as he bends down to stare back at you, grinning softly at you and letting out a small chuckle when he sees you kneeling there.

"Well, Y/N , you could've warned me I was having a surprise blowjob when I came back to do my work, couldn't you, darling?" Michael asks you in a jokey yet still strict tone.

"Michael, I'm so sorry, I'll leave immediately. I shouldn't of come in here without your permission." You say with a shaky tone to your voice, trying your hardest to make sure you don't get a punishment for what you've done. You hope you can get yourself out of this as Michaels eyes trail along your body as he bites down on his lower lip.

"Well, don't go so soon, sweetheart. You're on your knees for me already, aren't you? How about because you've decided to disobey me you give daddy something he'll enjoy, hm? Don't pretend that you wouldn't want my dick rammed down that pretty little throat of yours, I see the way you get when speaking to me and i've heard you even moaning my name whilst fingering yourself thinking about me, pathetic. You'd do anything to have that gorgeous face covered in my cum."
Michael says to you, he speaks to you slowly and calmly as he knows what he's saying to you is just making you get wetter and wetter, feeling the heat of your pussy getting warmer as you try to stop yourself from visibly getting turned on from his voice and what he's telling you.

"Yes, I would love that, Mr. Langdon. I'd do anything to make it up for you." You say to him, staring back up at his blue eyes, licking your lips as you start to grow hungry from the thought of his cock thrusting into your mouth.

Michael leans back into his chair and starts to unbuckle his leather belt, he takes it off and grabs a fistful of your hair, forcing you to turn around as he ties your wrists up behind your back with his black leather belt. He unbuttons his suit trousers and takes off his blazer, he grabs you by the throat forcefully and forces you to kneel closer to him so that you're knelt in-between his legs. He takes out his already hard dick as you gasp by the size of it, you've always wondered how big his dick would be but you never imagined it to be this big. You lick your teeth as all you can do is stare at it as he strokes it gently between his hand.

"Stick your tongue out, Y/N." Michael demands you.

You stick out your tongue for him as he starts to slap his dick against it, you close your eyes as you feel your panties getting soaked from the teasing feeling of his dick slapping against your tongue. You moan gently under your breathe as you leave your tongue out for him, letting him do whatever he pleases as he gives his dick a few more slaps onto your tongue. You then feel your mouth getting filled by the size of his dick as you open your eyes again to look back up at him, he had his head leaned back as he groaned underneath his breathe, keeping one of his hands forcefully gripped into the back of your hair, forcing you to take every single inch of him inside of your mouth. You try your best not to gag as you look up, watching him as you know how good you're making him feel.

He suddenly looks back down at you and strokes the side of your face with his free hand gently, biting down onto his lip as he thrusts himself inside of your mouth, forcing his dick down your throat.

     "Good girl, you take it like the good little whore       you are. You're making me feel so fucking good right now, Y/N. You look even prettier than I expected taking me inside of that little mouth." Michael says as he pants with breathes.

You don't try say anything back as more than happy to let himself fuck your mouth, you keep yourself still for him as he pushes himself as far into your mouth as he can, moaning your name quietly as he feels himself getting closer to finishing.

     "That beautiful face would look so much more gorgeous if it was covered in my cum, don't you think? I'm so close to finishing, darling. You're doing so good, let me use that mouth as my little toy until i'm done."

You nod your head as he continues pushing himself into your mouth, his pace begins to get faster and more rough as tears start to form in your eyes and tears roll down your cheeks, Michael suddenly pulls himself out of your mouth and jerks off over your face, you leave your tongue out for him so that you can catch any cum that lands on it as you feel him finishing onto your face, you hold eye contact with him as he grips your jaw, making sure you stay in place as he paints your face with his cum. He finally finishes as he pants and leans back onto his chair, sighing as he puts his cock back into his boxers.

He looks back down at you to look at the work he's done to you face, smirking to you as he sees how pretty you look with your face covered in his cum. You hold eye contact with him as you lick your lips to clean up any excess and swallow it.

     "Perhaps you should sneak into my office more often, you make me feel so good. Maybe even we should do this again but I could reward you for taking me like a good girl." Michael says to you softly

     "I'd love that, Sir. You can use me however you want to, i'm all yours." You reply back to Michael.

Should I continue?