Chapter 42

Achelois beamed with excitement after her uncle ask her to go with him and meet her mother...

"Really?! Can Dad come too?" she asked him full of excitement...

"No, don't tell your Daddy that you'll be meeting with your Mom because your Dad might not allow you to meet with your Mom, your Uncle's efforts will go to waste just to meet you and offer you to go with me and unite with your Mom"

Achelois felt sad since what her Uncle said was right, there will be a possibility that her Dad won't allow her to just meet with her Mom alone...

"But Daddy might allow me if he can come with us?" she tried to persuade her Uncle Derek...

Her Uncle just sighed and tap her shoulders...

"Just meet me after your class dismissal when you've finally decided to come with me" he then bid goodbye and walk away...

Raphaello who's not just far from them eavesdrop of their conversation...he's gotten some what suspicious of this "uncle" of Achelois...

When he saw that Achelois made her way back to their classroom, he pretended that they're coincidentally going inside together...

"Y-You first" he said with the hint of stammering from his voice, he's really not good at pretending...

Achelois just paid him a quick look before she goes inside their classroom...

Raphaello just shut his eyes reminding himself of how lame from what he just did then gets inside as well...

****

The class was dismissed and Achelois finally decided to go with her uncle and meet with her Mom even just a short period of time...

Yet the problem is, how she would sneak her driver that she was going somewhere with her Uncle whom her Daddy might not have known yet...

She sighed when she had no idea on how to say without leaving suspiciously that she just lied...

But as she was about to go outside from their classroom, Raphaello jumped in front of her and block her way from the door...

Achelois frowned after Raphaello's sudden motion...

"What are you doing?" she asked with an angry tone...

Even though Raphaello knew that Achelois wouldn't like how he just reacted but he braced himself no matter how Achelois get mad at him...

"Don't go with him" he said with determination on his voice...

Achelois got confused but then realized from what Raphaello's has been talking about...

"Did you eavesdropped from our conversation?"

Raphaello nodded showing that he just did wrong but he has reasons why he did that...

Achelois sighed in annoyance and then looked at the most annoying person in front of her...

"Out of my way" she said with a stern voice...

Raphaello shakes his head while looking at her intently showing that he's serious about stopping her to go with her uncle...

Achelois was just about to say something but someone interrupted them...

"Ready to go Ache?" her Uncle Derek suddenly popped out of nowhere...

Raphaello glared at the strange man in front of him but Achelois' uncle just smiled sweetly at him even though it's visibly faked...
__________________________________________________________________•ShelKimSakamaki