012 - ✞

WARNING:~slight smut

WARNING:
~slight smut

WARNING:~slight smut

愛 ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ 愛

You quietly hummed beneath your breath, tightly embracing a pillow as you leaned back on the couch, making yourself comfortable. You clutched onto the remote beside you, scrolling through all the channels, an exaggerated sigh leaving past your lips. There wasn't anything interesting nor eye-catching to watch. Just daily broadcasts and a few sports events, that's all. While you were bored out of your mind, trying to find something to do. Kirishima was in one of his bedrooms with his steaming set up and equipment for his live.

And while he was live-streaming. You were here, in his living room, doing absolutely nothing besides dozing off and staring at the tv screen. It really is funny. How he has this big ass house...but not many fun activities to do. Even so, it was crucial to make use of your time here. You never know, your next visit could be in never.

You laid your hand on your stomach, subconsciously lowering it towards your leg. The pad of your fingers brushed over your bare thigh, caressing yourself almost as if you wished it was someone else. The thought and action made you miss Kirishima just a tad bit more. You weren't ready to leave tomorrow. You frankly weren't. It's been almost twenty-four hours and you've already become attached to him.

Is this how it's gonna be? Your heart aching from the distance between you and Kirishima? Leaving the guy you met nearly two days ago. Now that's just dramatic. Despite all the mutters and questions running throughout your mind practically every second of the day... You wanted to build a bond with him, a friendly and substantial one. If anyone could make you content with just a single smile. It was Kirishima.

Your eyes once again grazed over the tv screen, another low sigh emitting your lips. You weren't sure when Kirishima's stream would end. But one thing for sure, you weren't much of a patient person.

You sprung up from the couch, swiftly stand to your feet. Taking advantage of your short hours left was very important. Meaning you'd do nearly anything to spend it right and get your fun. You slowly walked towards the foyer, eyes skimming over the few doors and landing on a certain one. His broadcasting room.