5

"Have a great rest y/n-sama." Itsuki said and I nodded my head before I came out from the backseat.

It's been a long day and I haven't even eaten dinner yet. I entered the house without making loud sounds since the kids might be sleeping already. I made my way to the kitchen to get myself at least a cup of water before I go to bed.

After washing the cup and turning to leave the kitchen, I was surprised to see Jaemin standing in front of me.

"You're still up?" I told him while his body blocking me from walking away

"Oh. Did you eat?" He replied while looking down at my face since he's taller than me

"I'm skipping dinner. It's late." I told him and took a step to avoid him from blocking me but he did the same.

"Jaemin-shi. Excuse me." I told him but he didn't move a single step.

He took a couple of steps making me move back until I felt my back hit the fridge.

"I need to rest Jaemin-shi." I told him quite irritated.

"Did you sleep with Mark-hyung last night?" He asked leaning close to me

"Oh... and w-what about it?" I didn't know why my hand started shaking from answering his question. His eyes were fiery and didn't stop from staring at my face with his blank expression making me hold unto my breath

"You're so easy when it comes to him but I expect you to never do it again." He said and kissed my cheek

I couldn't say anything back at him and I was just staring at his face without me noticing.

"Goodnight noona." He added and kissed me on my forehead before he turned his back on me.

I didn't realize but I just found myself holding his arm preventing him from walking away

"What?" He asked but I kept myself silent

"You keep testing waters with me Jaemin-shi. I thought we were over." I finally said

"We were never over. I never agreed." He replied and I was stunned when he leaned down and pushed my back to kiss me.

I tried to suppress him and push him away but he's not budging.

I felt his arms being wrapped around me until I couldn't help but respond to his kisses.

His tongue was rolling with mine as if we weren't getting tired any moment.

His kisses went to the other sides my face down to my neck until I felt his teeth bump through my skin sucking my collar.

"Jaemin-shi..." I called his name since it started to sting

He moved away and I my hand went to where it took him long.

"Don't hide it. It looks cute." He said with his face smiling over the hickey he made on my neck

"What have you done I still have work tomorrow you fool." I hissed at him but I still had to keep it down making him chuckle and shrug his shoulders

I started massaging my temple and was walking away from him when he suddenly lifted me in a bridal manner.

"Don't say anything. The kids will wake up if you make more noises." He said and carried me all the way up to my room.

He carefully placed me on the bed and covered me with the mattress and kissed my forehead for the last time.

"Goodnight our softest cotton. Sleep tight." He said and went to turn off the lights before he came out of my room.

I had a great sleep. I woke up and headed to the bathroom right away to get ready for work. After changing and putting on make up, I went down and found Jaemin and the kids on the living area watching some cartoons.

"Oh. Mom is awake." He said after seeing me and Kazu and Riri immediately ran to my direction. I hugged them tightly and gave them kisses.

"Did you sleep well y/n-shi?" Jaemin asked and I just nodded to him and held my neck where he made some mark last night that's being covered with my polo.

After a few, we all went to the dining area and started having out breakfast.

Aiko got Riri and Kazu leaving me and Jaemin some time alone.

I didn't expect I would start feeling uneasy around him. I cleared my throat and drank my coffee since he's been starring at me for I don't know how much long.

"You look pretty today noona." He said and gave me a smile before he went back to eating

We finally finished our breakfast. Jaemin and I went to clean up and wash the dishes

"It's fine. You're gonna get wet." He said when I was about to rinse the plates making me tense and blush out of nowhere.

I stepped back and watched him do everything by himself and I heard Itsuki's car arriving already

"You can get going noona. Have a great day." He said and continued to what he was doing. I turned my back on him and went to Kazu and Riri before leaving for work.

"How was the project going on Itsuki-kun?"  I asked him while I was browsing and checking on some files

"We found another investor y/n-sama. The contract details aren't finalized yet... I will inform you once it's done...." Itsuki continued talking until my phone rang with Mark Lee calling me.

"Y/n-sama. You can take the call." Itsuki said since I was just starring on the screen

"Oh?"

"It's been ringing twice now y/n-sama." He said making me just answer it

"Oh— Mark-shi."
"Sorry for calling. Are you busy?" He said on the other line
"Yes. I'm in the middle of working actually."
"I see. Can we uhh— eat some dinner together?" He asked
"I'm not sure. I'll call you when I'm done. I still have a lot of work to do." I told him
"Oh— I see." He replied with a hint of disappointment in his voice before I ended the call