◉Chapter - 1◉

It's been around a year since I joined this clinic. I am  caretaker in this clinic. I am very affectionate to people and the animals as well, maybe that is the reason I have special customers whom I can never forget. And one of them is Mr. cOy bOy, Ok, that's what my colleagues call him. The first time he came to the clinic was around the time I joined this clinic. He was all shy and covered in mud, with a cat which looked messy like him and looked quite lost.

Then he handed the cat to me and asked me if the cat was ok. I checked the cat and cleaned it gave it to him. I also handed him a pair of clothes of my male colleague for him to change. From then he visits our clinic every Friday to give his cat a bath. But the thing is he never talks to other staff at the clinic. Maybe I make him feel secured, he always speaks to me and hands his cat to only me. 

Today is Friday again. He didn't come yet. One of my colleague came and tapped my shoulder "Is Mr. cOy not coming today?" he said handing me a drink. "Yah! Jisung he has a name, by the way why are  you asking me?" I said looking up at him. "Aren't you the only staff who speaks to him." He said trying to tease me. "Ms. Do, Your beloved customer is here" a caretaker yelled breaking off the conversation between me and Jisung. "Yes, I am coming." I said and left the drink on the table and went to see my customer. I don't know why recently I feel excited when I hear about him. My heart starts racing. I want to fast forward my life and see how it ends between us. Is this love?

"Hello Kim Junjishi~! You are late today" I said and took the cat from his hand. "Y-yes, I-I had something come up, so..." He tried to speak. I smiled and replied "Yes, I understand. Have a seat I will be done with your cat soon." I said trying help him out. Even though it's been a year I haven't known his cats name. I looked at the collar of the cat secretly while Junji was taking it out. 'Ji-Ji' what might it mean. Whatever it's cute. I took the cat for the bath. "So, Jijiah~ Why did your owner name you JiJi, Does it have any special meaning behind it. Don't tell me he has a  girlfriend. I know I know He doesn't have one. How will he have when he is this shy." I said to the cat practically speaking to myself. 

Junji left with his cat. Soon many customers rushed in and out. This is Seoul. Almost everyone has pets. I shift got over soon. I went out and saw it was raining. "Wah! I just had a hectic day" i said to myself and kept my bag on my head covering my head. When I was about to run someone placed a umbrella on my head. I turned around "Kim Junjishi~" I was surprised. "Y-You will get wet Do Ji sooshi, come into the shade" He said and pulled me into the clinic's shade. "Why are you here?" I asked him hesitantly. "I was going to buy some groceries. And I saw you so I ran here" He said. He is not stuttering. How weird. "You are speaking confidentially now" I said to him. "Ah! I feel comfortable around you, since we are alone, I am speaking like this." He said. "I see" I said. 

Soon it stopped raining. We walked together since I live on the way to the market. Suddenly a car rushed beside us splashing the water over us. I thought I would be all dirty but to my surprise Junji opened the umbrella preventing the water from splashing on us. I suddenly got scared of the fast movements and slipped. He held me by the waist not letting me fall further.