Forever & Always

Jennie was wide awake, looking at the sky in her balcony. Not knowing what time it is, if its pass midnight already or not.

All she knows is she's not ready to leave tomorrow, not wanting to leave anymore.

She sighs, looking at the balcony next to her where jisoos room is. Wondering if the older one is still awake or not.

Its not like she's going back to new zealand tomorrow, her plan was to stay in seoul for a week too before going back.

She wanted to ask jisoo but it seems like it'll be nothing since its just also a week, she doesn't want to say goodbyes again.

She sighs, atleast rosé and lisa were happy today. Thats whats important.

Two different couples experiencing two different things.

Jennie went back in her room, looking at the bed and saw her laptop that jisoo used earlier.

She sighs and grabs it, resting her back at the beds headboard.

She opens it and just opened her files, trying to focus on her work and not think about something else.

Her eyebrows furrowed when she saw a new folder that she didn't remember puting there.

She scrolls a little and looks at it, seeing the folder name.

Always.

She felt her heart ache, just by reading it. She looks at the door were jisoos room was headed, thinking the girl lied to her and just placed something at her laptop.

Jennie moved her finger nervously, opening the folder and saw tons of pictures of her, pictures of her smiling, posing and some others where she wasn't even looking.

Tears filled in her eyes as she looks at all of it, some even with jisoo that lisa took. She bit her bottom lip, seeing a picture of a note.

She moves her finger and taps on it, getting bigger so she can read it.

I promised you i'll take your pictures, right? I love you always, jendeuk.

- J

She reads, a tear falling down her cheeks as she breaths deeply. Wiping it off and closes her laptop, pressing her lips together and walks to the door.

She knocks and opens it, seeing also a wide awake jisoo who had her back resting in the headboard, looking at her innocently.

"c-can i sleep here?" she asks nervously, looking at jisoo.

The older one smiles, nodding her head. Jennie bit her inner lip, walking to the bed and sat besides jisoo, a little space between them.

"thank you" jennie said, making jisoo look at her. "for the pictures" she added, jisoo blushed and looks away.

"o-oh, you're welcome" jisoo said, jennie nods. A minute of silence filled them, awkwardly sitting next to each other.

Jisoo closed her eyes tightly, sighing and opens it going to jennie as she pulls the girl for a kiss.

"we still have few hours" jisoo said, pulling away and looks at girl who was smiling sweetly.

Jennie kisses her back, softly laying jisoo in the bed and pulls away, smiling as she snuggles into the girl.

"i love your human warmth" jisoo said, hugging her back as they cuddle cozily at the bed, a blanket wrapped around them.