prologue

"let's leave there's nothing we can do once they take us to a new place!" Aubrey said trying to hold back her tears that were threatening to fall out at any moment now.
"we can't ! we don't have anywhere to go .If you want to go so badly then leave without me ." Dante said trying to not show his annoyance in his voice .

Aubrey Valentine was 15 years old when she ran away from a foster home in New York and decided to live on the streets instead of going to another country where she had no idea how to survive . she didn't want to leave her hometown or her mother's grave .

Dante Romano was Aubrey's best friend till 17 years of age until he went to italy with all the other foster kids from the foster home. Dante never wanted to leave her best friend alone but i didn't had any other choice .So that day he made a promise to himself that no matter what he will find his best friend and give her a life every person wishes for .

After 6 years they both meet again .Dante is now the owner of a muti billion company and also a heartless mafia leader.
and Audrey is no more the naive and soft hearted girl that she was ,but a owner of a multi million company in the day and a deadly assassin named Blaze by the night .Dante still has the a place in his heart for his lost best friend .what happens when they meet again ,but not as best friends but as business partners .

will they become best friends again or maybe more than that or will they become enemies, thirsty for each other's blood.

Read the story to know more about a sarcastic and fiery Aubrey Valentine and cold and ruthless Dante Romano.

This story contains intimate scenes and a lot of cursing .If you're not fond of any of those things (which i am sure are) you may not read the book.

*****************************************
Hello everyone this is my first story and let me tell you the truth i have no fucking idea how to do a lot of stuff while writing a story so the professional writers can help if they want to .
I just had a story idea and decided that maybe i can try writing too.
So this is my first story and there will be grammatical errors so don't be a bitch about that but you can definitely correct me.
Andd i haven't decided a story cover yet so please i would really appreciate if someone helped me in that because as i said i am not a professional.
I really hope you enjoy the story.✨✨