Chapter 2

The whistle blows, I tap it to Charles and he passes downfield to Tyler. I take a glance at the clock as I sprint upfield. 30 secs...

"Open!" I yell

The ball comes soaring to my feet. I expertly dribble through the defense.

"Open!" I hear Charles shout

I pass the ball easily and pray Charles will play smart. He dribbles down the field.

"Center!" I bellow waiting for the crossover...

It doesn't come, Charles is still attempting to get past the defense to earn a goal. He's holding up well, but it's not going to last long.

"CHARLES! PASS IT!" I frantically scream

He looks at me reluctantly, but passes it with a sigh. The next moment feels like it's in slow motion. The ball flys toward me. I jump as high as I can and flick my head at the perfect angle...

Cheers erupt from the crowd. Yes..Yes! it's a goal! I run toward my team and recivce a series of highfives as I'm shoved in the mini moshpit with congratulations. Three seconds are left in the game. The opposing team knows it is impossible to at least tie it up and in result, they lazily kick the ball. The whistle blows almost immediatly afterwards. Everyone is jumping and hooting.

"Amazing pass Charles!" I hear Estar say

"Ya that was awesome!" adds Josh, another team member

Charles' eyes glitter with happiness. I turn around to Evan who is sprinting toward me. He pulls me into a tight hug which really surprises me. He pulls away

"We did it! We're going to Internationals! We're going to the big league Championship game!" he informs exitedly "That was an amazing goal!"

"Thanks!" I laugh

We head back to the sideline to gather our things. I'm stalled with compliments on my goal. Evan gives me one last congratulations before he leaves. I'm the last one left at the field when I hear footsteps behind me.

"That was a nice goal." they compliment

I turn around to find the one particular attractive man from the stands.

He smiles, "Hi, I'm Louis."

:D

Thanks guys! Short but sweet! I'll be updating the third chapter soon. I've got a whole notebook to update :P Hope you enjoyed it!