O N E | SIRENIC

C A L I S T A

I××××××××××××××××××II××××××××××××××××××II××××××××××××××××××I

Sitting on a barstool while sipping on my cosmopolitan, I scan the club for any men standing out. Unfortunately, no one here is attractive enough for my smoking hot self. From the corner of my eye, I see a figure sitting beside me. Praying to myself that this is not another horny pervert trying to sleep with me, I turn around and face the figure. My breath stops when I see him. Saying he looks like a greek god is an understatement. Everything about this man was just breathtaking. From his dark hair to his slight stubble. His perfect jawline and perfect body. And how could I forget about his mesmerizing grey-blue eyes you could just get lost in. I look back up at him so I don't get caught checking him out, only to find him checking me out.

I  smirk at him once he notices I've caught him staring. "Alessandro Moretti," he extends his hand towards me. "Calista," I say shaking his hand. He smiles at me before asking the bartender for two shot glasses and a bottle of tequila. 

Many shots later I find myself walking to the dance floor with Alessandro trailing behind. Grinding against him and slowly moving my body to the beat of the sexual song while his hands trail up and down my body. I turn around to face him, as he starts trailing kisses down my neck. "Let's get out of here," I whisper to him. 

I slide out of my dress, exposing my lingerie-clad body to Alessandro. He wastes no time, lifting me and going over to his bedroom, his lips never leaving mine. He throws me on the bed, hastily taking off his clothes, leaving him in nothing but his briefs. I crawl over to him and slowly take it off, revealing his immense length. Smirking at my reaction, he strokes his cock. "Open," he says, letting his tip touch my lips. I slowly grabbed his length and run my tongue along it. Teasingly, I swirl his tip in my mouth, which releases a deep moan from him. Grabbing my hair, he gently pushes my head down, making my mouth full. My mouth slides up and down him while my hands play with his balls. My eyes never leave his as I push my mouth further down making me gag. "Fuck," he groans. "Just like that baby." My head continues to bob up and down his dick.  His moans start getting louder as he fills my mouth with cum. 

His lips crash onto mine as his hands make their way to my bra, unclasping it. Straight after that, my thongs rip off. "I can't wait any longer," I say. He pushes me on my back rubs my clit, releasing a moan from me. He slowly enters me but pulls back out with a smirk on his face. I let out a groan as he teases me. "Are you sure you can handle this?" He asks. I nod my head impatiently as he finally thrusts inside me. Once I've adjusted his huge cock in my tight hole, he pulls out and slams back in. "Fuck," I moan. 

He starts to pick up the pace as our moans and groans fill the room. All of a sudden he flips me over so I'm on all fours. His dick hitting my g spot perfectly. The sound of our skin clapping gets louder as his thrusts get more aggressive. "Fuckkkkk," I moan. "I love hearing your moans," he says. 

I feel my climax coming as I fist the sheets. "Come for me," he says as he tenses up. His cock twitches as he comes inside of me. He pulls and out collapses beside. We stay like that for a few minutes until he walks over to the bathroom. He comes back out with a hot face towel, and he begins to clean up my body. Thanking him with a deep kiss, I get up and start to get dressed. "You're not staying?" Alessandro asks. "I'd love to but I need to get home," I say because I knew my dad would be up all night until I came back. I picked up my purse and left the penthouse.

I××××××××××××××××××II××××××××××××××××××II××××××××××××××××××I

Authors Note

Hey Guys! Thank you so much for clicking on my story. 

This first chapter is a short one but I promise the chapters will get longer.

P.S this is my first time writing a sex scene so sorry if it isn't the greatest.