Denki Kaminari Part 1

"Big mission huh?" You ask and he nods "Yep, I wish I could bring youu" he says wrapping his arms around your waist and resting his head on your shoulder as you cooked breakfast "I would come on mission with you but nezu has me looking after the new trainees" you say kissing his forehead as you make breakfast. He pouts and you giggle as you carry on making pancakes. There's a knock on the front door. "Love can you open the door?" You ask and he heads to the door. It's Deku and Bakugo
"Hey guys what's up?" he says
"Well I came to tell you information about the mission and Bakugo came along for breakfast" Deku says "Shut up Deku I came to see my little fucking sister." bakugo said walking inside and heading for the kitchen. Kaminari smiles and lets Deku in. They go to the dinning room and they start talking about the mission. Bakugo helps you set the table "Of course we are set up with looking after trainees" bakugo mumbles angrily. "Don't be so upset big brother" you say placing the pancakes on the table. You walk over to Kaminari and Deku "Okay you guys how about we eat first?" You say. Kaminari nods in agreement and you all start eating. You don't eat much. A few hours pass and Deku and Bakugo leave to prepare. "Hey Kaminari.." you say sitting down next to you "Yea what's up my little rose" he says "This mission is really dangerous from what I've heard and I'm worried" you say. "Aww don't worry about me hunny, I'll be fine I promise" he says hugging you. "Look I pinkie promise" he says and holds your pinkie with his "see! And I can't die, if I die bakugo would kill me for technically leaving you" he says and you giggle. A few more hours pass and your set up for classes in your hero outfit. Denki was in his. "You look absolutely amazing dear" he says kissing you. You smile and you guys start heading to UA. You see Bakugo and Deku waiting at the entrance.  You guys entered the school and you hug him tightly before he leaves to go to nezus office "Stay safe okay?" He says before walking off. You head to the classroom with bakugo. You see eri and koda at the front of the class. "Aunty Y/N!" She says smiling. Koda waves. You wave back. Everyone was talking and shouting and there was alot of noise. You try to calm them down without shouting and then there's a bang. "Dear students, be quiet!" He says hitting the table. They all shut up. You start to teach them the basics before heading onto the field. They all get they're hero outfits and you start training with them.  For the next few weeks you and Bakugo were teaching the class and they had improved since the first time you saw them. "They are absolutely amazing" you say chuckling softly and Kaminari smiles "I wish I could be there with you" he says over the phone. "Its fine, how's your mission?" You ask. He sighs "stop worrying okay? It's getting late, go sleep I'll call you tomorrow" he says sharing a comforting smile. You nod "okay then, goodnight Hun" you say "love youu" he says as he cuts off the call. You lay down in bed and slowly fall asleep.