Business Process Management Software | BPMapp by 500apps

All the tools you need to optimize processes and keep a pulse of all tasks going into business processes to make your business run more smoothly. To understand business processes and work out how to improve them by tweaking their designs to better efficiency

Best Business Process Management Software:

BPMapp.com - Everything you need to run your business effortlessly. Streamline your business with tailor-made processes to step in and boost efficiency and productivity across the board.

Better Processes for Improved Productivity:

Create processes to ease your daily workload.

Add jobs to start tracking tasks and managing progress.

Build workflows to automate tasks any way you want.

Create custom forms in just a few clicks.

Features:

Automated Workflows - Create your own business process and receive detailed insight into the current status, details, and how many jobs are associated.

Create Workflow - Create workflows effortlessly by dragging and dropping nodes. Build workflows visually and intuitively from start to finish.

Search and filter - options to filter flows to view only the ones you need and search for specific flows to get you the information you need.

Workflow nodes - With a substantial list to choose from, select the nodes you require to build customized workflows that work for your unique needs.

Customized Forms - Create your own forms by adding field types or customize fields to suit your needs. Preview form in real-time as you create them for better form creation.

Form creator - Create your forms using the existing form fields from a list or customize fields to fit your own needs to create forms with ease.

Real-time Previews - Always know what your forms look like in real-time by previewing them as you go and avoid needing to toggle back and forth.

Custom fields - Easily create custom form fields, buttons, or events to completely customize your forms and add any information you need.

Form slide-out - Select a form from the list to view more information on individual forms with quick and easy access to the details in a slide-out.

What is Business Process Management?

As the name suggests, Business Process Management, or simply BPM, is the act of synchronizing activities that help achieve organizational goals. To put it into perspective, consider a business entity that has different departments that must all work in harmony if they are to accomplish the business's objectives. With BPM, you can harmonize all these activities to ensure a smooth flow of work. Here's everything you need to know about BPM and the top software solutions such as BPMApp that will help you streamline your business processes.

Types of BPM

BPM solutions serve different purposes. It's advisable to know the different categories and match these against your organizational goals. There are BPM solutions that offer all three existing types as one package.

Human-centric BPM: This is customized for processes that require a human to execute them such as approvals. They are user-friendly, offer fast-tracking, and come with notifications.

Integration-centric BPM: Some processes operate between existing systems such as HRM, ERP, and CRM with little to no human interaction. Integration-based BPM handles such processes.

Document-centric BPM: As the name suggests these type of BPM solutions works well when documents such agreements are at the core of the process. They allow for routing, editing, verification, and signing of the documents.

What to consider when choosing the right BPM software for your business

User-friendliness: Technology should be hassle-free and the norm applies to BPM solutions. Go for a low-code solution that has drag-and-drop functionality to be used by anyone within the company regardless of the IT know-how.

Affordability: Times are hard and businesses are feeling the heat of the economic recession that has been compounded by the COVID-19 pandemic. Be that as it may, be, go for a solution that gives your value for your money. In this regard, when purchasing a BPM solution, consider additional paywalls for useful features. Be sure to have understood the solution's pricing structure.

Cloud accessibility: The COVID-19 pandemic has reminded us of the need for systems that can be accessed on all devices. Thus, a great BPM solution should enable you to manage your processes on the go.

24/7 Customer support: Go for one that has 24/7 customer service including an online chat to help troubleshoot processes as you need not wait till business operating hours for you to be sorted.

Accurate reporting tools: Besides streamlining processes, business process management should equip managers with data to enable them to make informed decisions. And as mentioned earlier, BMP is not a one-time practice as you will need to refine and finetune processes hence you need a solution that will give you insights into the performance of the processes.