First Impression

What's your of first impression Sotus?

***************************************************************************************

Kongpop looked at the team leader and raised his eyebrow. He was told that the team leader was very powerful. He had joined the company for an internship and worked hard that he was directly given a team and was appointed as the team leader.

Never thought that this person was supposed to be his senior P'Arthit.

He stared trying to find anything that is different. He still looked the same. The same arrogance. He had a face that actually doesn't match his temper. His face was made for acting like a baby. The only difference is, instead of the casual T-shirt and jeans, he was wearing an office shirt. Where the first two buttons are unbuttoned, and he could see the white clavicle, the tie was thrown on top of the desk and his sleeves folded up to his elbow. He glanced at the time it was only 10:30.

Arthit looked at his resume, and glanced at him, "Your resume is quite rich."

Kongpop understood what he meant, you are overqualified for this job.

"I want to have some experience P'."

Arthit didn't bother replying, but when he saw the familiar university name, he looked up surprised, "Rangsit University? Do I know you?"

Kongpop was really speechless, "I was in the school cheerleading P'. And you were the band drummer."

Arthit, "Well there were many members."

Kongpop, "20 members ?"

Arthit, "It's a lot!"

Kongpop, "Your team contains 30 members."

Arthit, "...."

Kongpop just raised an eyebrow when he noticed his ears becoming red.

Arthit, "Do you know why the previous financier was kicked out? Because he used to talk back like you."

Kongpop, "Wasn't he kicked out because he acquired the money illegally?"

Arthit snorted looking at him in disdain, "You know a lot."

Kongpop replied humbly, "It's just what you taught."

Arthit, "Didn't we just meet now?!!"

Kongpop looked confused, "Did you forget that we were on the school team? Why are you so forgetful?"

Arthit, "...."

Arthit, "Both our teams didn't have any interaction."

Kongpop, "You punished us to run 54 laps because we ate snacks while practicing, and to stand for a whole day because we made skipped practice and..."

Arthit, "Okay! Shut up! I feel very painful as your supposed teacher."

Kongpop, "Hmm...It's okay."

Arthit, "....???"

"Sorry to interrupt but we have a meeting in 10 minutes."

Both of them turned to see a guy standing at them with a raised eyebrow.

"Are you the new guy?"

Kongpop smiled at him and gave his head, "Hello I'm Kongpop."

"I'm Korn. Welcome to the team."

Arthit, "I didn't say that I would take him."

Korn, "Why? He is very handsome."

Kongpop smiled at him, "Thank you."