second

At school Christophe and Darren and Ella are on the mystery to find the reason why Ryan Killed himself.
Chris: Damit like we have like 11 tapes and we still have no idea why he did it...
Darren: You Didn’t watch the show Didn’t you?
Chris: sorry no I didn't... I watched star wars and Family guy and Simpson and DC and few irish films and shows And Sherlock and Breaking Bad.
Last of usDarren: Why couldn't we do a fake reboot parody of us Breaking bad?
Chris: That’s the next one. What u think eoin
Eoin: WHERE’S MY MONEY BITCH!!!
Chris: Sorry that's next, This is the wrong one.
Eoin: Oh, So can I take that again? Yeah?... ok, I Don’t know chris. Like this all doesn't make sense... Well if we knew who knew it  more?
Darren: Chris you did knew where ryan was killed
Chris: By the zombie from last of us parody episode.
Darren: No not that one, The 12 reason why one.
Chris: Oh, Well Ryan was shoot like 12 times at the woods but no one was there...
Eoin: That makes no sense like if there was no one there, then how do u know?
Chris looks at them and he starts to run away. The gang coughs him.
Eoin: WHAT YOU DO CHRIS! WHY?
Chris: FINE I KILLED HIM BECAUSE I WAS SICK OF HIS RACIST BULLSHIT LOKE EVERYDAY HEARING HIM BEING RACIST IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF!
Eoin: Well!... You did the right thing chris.
Chris: Wait What?
Darren: Like Ryan family is full of kkk and ryan sister is the only one that doesn't want to join.
Chris: Ryan dad put her in a coma like from her head hit the side the table like few years ago.
Eoin: Yeah and when she got out the coma you got with her and fucked her.
Darren: Ryan was not happy and he came to almost kill her sister.
Chris: He got arrest from it for like three years.
Darren: And then he got out.... Hey if your America reader or in different countries that think Ireland is a safe country.... You are in fucking drugs like Ireland is hell to us. We love our country and we're happy our hero mark hamill was here for the star wars so yeah.
Eoin: So chris your a hero...  Let’s sing!
The gang gets up and sings csong called Races.
Chris: 🎵 USA IS FULL OF RACIST PEOPLE BUT TO THR PEOPLE THAT AIN’T ARE GOOD PEOPLE!🎵
Eoin: 🎵KKKS ARE JUST PRICKS THAT ARE NOTHING BUT NAZI BUT INSTEAD OF FOLLWOINH HITLER THEY'RE JUST ASSHOLES THAT THINK THERE BIG MAN, BUT WHEN A BLACK GUY WLAKED UP TO THEM THE KKK PISSES THEMSELVES!!!
Gang: 🎵RACES, IT A HELL.. IT PART OF LIFE AND SOME PEOPLE DON’T LIKE DEFFENT RACE BUT WE ARE WHO WE SO THERE’S PEOPEL THAT ARE ASSHOLES LIKE RYAN!!!🎵
Darren: 🎵 IF YOU THINK USA IS WORSE! BUT THE TRUE WORSE IS RUSSIA WITH THEIR RACES OF WARS🎵
Chris: 🎵 AMERICA WERE MAD WHEN ROCK OBAMA BECAME THE MAYOR! AND TO OTHERS IT WAS OK BUR THESE RACIST WERE JUST OVERRATTING!
Darren: 🎵 WHEN THE RAPPERS CAME A GREAT MUSIC POP EVER, BUT THEN THE WHITE PEOPLE BECAME RAPPERS AND ALL WE CAN REMEMBER WAS JAKE AND LOGAN PAUL THINK THEY'RE BLACK!🎵
Gang: 🎵RACES, IT A HELL.. IT PART OF LIFE AND SOME PEOPLE DON’T LIKE DEFFENT RACE BUT WE ARE WHO WE SO THERE’S PEOPEL THAT ARE ASSHOLES LIKE RYAN!!!🎵...
End....