YOU ARE TAGGED SO PLS READ

You who is reading this please read it to the end!.

You guys must be wondering why you are tagged here right?

So the reason why we made this page or whatever you call it is simple. It's for the writers special the one who write in Urdu or Hindi and are actually struggle to gain some readers!

I'm a writer on wattpad and I'm here for almost 6 years now but when I try to gain some readers I found a tip to gain some readers or to promote your book try to dm them but every time I do that the thing I get in return is "SORRY BUT I DONT UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE"

I shared this thing to some of my Friends and find it same with them too! Not just with us Urdu writers same goes for Hindi writers as well!

I am 100% sure that many of you guys who write in Urdu or Hindi goes through the same.

I myself is facing this issue for quite a while which made me suffer depression and it also made me take my books down but I never quit writing I just can't do that now can I?

Every other book here on wattpad have almost 1 million reading or more but why cause they are in English! A language understood by many! While any other book by Pakistani or Indian will have like 100k or so!

Now what's the reason behind this?

The reason is that we don't stand as a community!

Yes you read it right! Look at every other writer who writes their own language gains readers because they stands as a community and support each other but we who use Urdu or Hindi just don't get what we deserve because we just don't get that readership cause we write in a particular language and not everyone understands our language.

Yeah I know that Urdu and Hindi are two different languages but in terms of roman if we compare roman Urdu and Hindi then there is no difference right? We can help each other if we support each other by reading ,Sharing and supporting each other's work!

And the reason I came up with this is that a friend of mine just left writing because she was so frustrated that she just can't have a proper feedback for all the hard work she do. And I'm pretty sure same must have happened with some of you who are reading this right now!

Now what's the reason behind starting "WRITE OT OUT"?

We are here to help each other as we are same like you guys struggling so that the books we work really really hard on gets something!

This page is specially made for everyone who writes in Urdu and Hindi and even if its in English it just doesn't matter!

We are here just to help you guys to promote your book in specific Urdu or Hindi language or so

And to help Pakistani and Indian writers.

And how will this page works?

We will be publishing books here in which we will be promoting Urdu and Hindi books separately and we will be aiming specific audience and will be making them join our page so that they can find books in their native language.

You guys can just simply DM us your book name along with writer's.

And by specific audience we really mean it cause it took us a lot of time to find some Urdu/Hindi writers and readers and tag them in case you might notice.