Vidcon Love

Prologue.(must read)

Samantha's POV

"And please hit that like button if you haven't and subscribe to my channel for more fun videos. Thanks guys bye!"

Mikey turns off his camera and starts laughing.

"Sam you look hilarious with that peanut butter on your face," he says and starts to laugh harder.

"Hey! At least I didn't have to drink toilet water," I fire back. He gives me a discussed look and I start to laugh.

"My subscribers make me do the weirdest shit," he says.

"I can tell. Maybe next time I'm on your channel again we don't do a truth or dare video again," I say with a giggle.

Mikey rolls his eyes and goes into the bathroom to get me a towel.

"Here clean your face up and let's order a pizza and watch a movie," he says. I nodded and head to the bathroom to clean my face. Once I get it all off I stare at myself in the mirror. I'm not pretty at all. My face is too round and I'm too short. My blond hair is up in a ponytail and I'm dressed in Mikey's sweatshirt and sweatpants. We share clothes. It's our thing.

Mikey and I have been best friends since I've moved to New Jersey in 1st grade. We are inseparable. Most of our friends tease us saying we should date but we quickly decline. I don't like Mikey that way. My friend Hannah has told me plenty of times that he likes me but I always say he doesn't. We are brother and sister. That would be weird if we dated. Ew.

Mikey is attractive though I have to admit. His light brown hair is cute with his muscly body. His eyes are they best part. Those beautiful eyes that are always changing colors.

"SAM GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" Mikey yells from the living room. I giggle and walk into the living room. He only has one couch and it's tiny so I squeeze in next to him.

"Jeez Sam what took you so long," he teases. I give him a light punch in the arm and roll my eyes.

"Well you did put peanut butter all in my nose and ears so thanks for that. It was lovely to get out," I say. He stays to laugh and I smack him in the arm again.

"I'm sorry but Sam I have something to tell you," he says looking a tad bit nervous. Wtf.

"Shoot," I say. He gives me a smile and coughs.

"So...I was wondering if you want to...," he pauses. "GO TO VIDCON WITH ME!"

"What?! OMG YES MIKEY WAIT HOW?! Ps for a second I thought you were going to ask me out," I say with a laugh. An emotion flashes in his eyes that I can't tell what it is before it's gone.

"Um of course not ew. I got an email from John fucking Green today if I wanted to attend Vidcon 2015 and I replied 'Hell Yes as long as I can bring you' and he said yes so WE ARE GOING TO VIDCON!" Mikey practically screams.

"Holy shit John Green knows who you are oh crap. Omg Mikey when do we leave? It's June 28. What if it's during school?!" I bombard him with questions. He laughs and shacks his head.

"We leave the 20th of July. Vidcon doesn't start till July 23 but he said we can chill in LA for 2 days so," he says. I jump up and give him a big hug.

"This is amazing Mikey. Your getting more popular that's amazing! I can't believe me are going to Vidcon," I says into our hug.

"Me either Sam. Me either"

~

Mikey POV

After Sam and I finished eating pizza we laid down on the couch and cuddle. Ok well not really cuddled. Sam just got cold so I got us a blanket and wrapped it around us and she leaned in to me and I pulled her into a hug. We do this all the time so it's not special sadly.

I like Sam. A lot. I've liked her since 7th grade and now we are going into 11th grade. She is just amazing to me. She's beautiful, funny, smart, and everything I want in a girl. The only downside is that she doesn't like me. It sucks balls. Ugh how I wish I could call her mine and kiss those lips.

Im pulled out of my thoughts when I hear a soft snore come from Sam's mouth. She's asleep in my arms. Her arms are hugging onto mine. She's not aware of it but I am. My skin is hot from her touch. Stop Mikey!

I grab the remote and turn off the movie and hug her closer to me. She's so cute when she sleeps. That's not creepy at all Mikey good job. I give her a kiss on the top of her head, close my eyes and before the sleep takes me over I whisper only to myself.

"I love you Sam."

|A/N|

Hey guys so I hope you like this story and yeah! Please comment, vote, and read! Thank y'all! Love y'all!