-hand on my lap-

Veronica's pov:
I woke up, but it wasn't my room it was pink and comfortable. Wait I'm at bettys house? I shake little and sit, oh I remember everything now. I look down at betty, she look at me half sleeping.

-Mmm good morning to you too.-she say with a smile and sleepy voice
-Sorry I wake you up.- I told her and I get sad I don't even know why I just feel bad that I woke her up
-Hey, it's fine nothing happend.- she told me and smile lightly
-Now let's go eat something- she adds
-Umm I'm not hungry- I say to her
-Yes you are, you didn't eat yesterday.- she told me

We get to the kitchen and she give me a little bit of milk and cereals. I wanted to eat but I can't, for knowing reasons.

-Betty you know that I can't, it's not that easy that you think it is- I told her getting a little upset
-Okay, okay no problem, but mabey a little. Please, for me?- she asked
-Okay but only little.- I answered

She give me a spoon and a bowl. I try a little, and omg that was so good, but I can't eat more. I gave her the bowl back and just look how she finish eating it.

-Omg no, no, no, no, no, V we have school today!- she told me kinda scered voice
-Oh, right. I guess we will be late a little- I answered her
-You not afraid?
-No not at all. Should I be?- I asked
-Mmm, let me think yes!- she answered kinda mad

We got to her room get our stuff and start getting to school. It was Friday so like the last day of the school week. We start going to school.

We got there after like 10 minutes of running, and I'm not good at this kind of things. Betty looked at me smile and start go to math.

Betty's pov:
Waking up with Veronica huged to me was weird, but nice I really liked that. But I feel like she doesn't tell me something, but I will not push her she would tell me when she want. And I hope that time will come.

I sit on English just waiting it to end, mabey I will invite Veronica again? Or mabey she will don't want after today.. I hope she still like me.

It was a lunch time!
( Because I'm lazy:D )

I was looking for Veronica, and I sat next to her, she didn't have food as always. But she have to eat.. what should I do?

-Ronnie, mabey you want to come again today..?- I asked
-Ummm o-okay why not- she anserw, still no smile omg

I start to eat but then Archie came and sit next to Veronica. I didn't know what was happening, but I can see that Ronnie doesn't feel good.

Veronica's pov:
After I answered betty it was unexpected but this redhead sat next to me, Archie of course. But why what he want?

I was sitting and I didn't move, we were quite. Then I start feeling a hand on my lap, I was sure that this hand is Archie hand. He start getting to the top of my jeans I guess he want to unzip it. I was terrified, I didn't do anything just shake a little and one tears was on my cheek now.

-Andrews what are you doing?! Go away you motherfucker!- now I sign with relief and everyone were looking at betty

For a moment I feel relief, but then the memorie went back to my mind, I just got up and run to the bathroom, sat on a floor of one of the cabins and starts snobbing. I could feel his touch again.. No! I was telling to myself. My face was all in tears. I open my backpack and start to look for something sharp.

Betty's pov:
I was confused for a moment but then I run after Veronica to bathroom. I could hear the snobbing.

-Ronnie what happ- I opened the doors that I was hearing snobbing from, and I seen Veronica with a cuts on her wrist. But not little cuts. Deep ones. The blood was on floor and Veronica was holding scissors.
-Omg what is happening?- I asked she didn't anserw. I get toilet paper and put it around her wrist. She didn't do anything, I get a scissors away from her. She looked at me for a while but then she just start crying harder and hug me.
-How long?- I asked
-T-two m-months- she anserwed crying harder

We were sitting on a floor for a while just hugging. After some minutes she calmed down a little.

-V, roll your sleeves.- I told her and she slowly roll them. I could see the cuts buy not like one or two a much more, ones deep and big others small and tiny. I could feel now I was in tears too.

I slowly put our foreheads together, I could feelher breath now. It was fast and scered. I hold her hands in mines. The lunch break end like 5 minutes ago but I dint care. Now it was all about Veronica.

She was still crying, I was feeling so bad for her , what horrible happend to her?

Veronica's pov:
Betty put our foreheads together and I was crying that hard that i almost couldn't breath. But the forehead touch I don't know how but calm me down a little. Betty was holding my hands too I just wa breathing her air.

-Betty thank you- I whisper
-Ronnie you don't have to thank me, really- she whisper back with a smile
-Mabey we can go to my place? My parents are not at home in weekend.- I asked her softly
-Of course everything for you.- we pull our foreheads away, and I was looking into her green eyes, they were so beautiful.