chapter 1

Mist's POV

Me, indigo and gammon where doing a pony parkor map just for a laugh. Indigo was in front with her purple and black robe and black cat tail waving in the wind behind her and her cat ears pressed flat against her head. With her in front it was more of a race between me and gammon. Gammon wore a red shirt, a pair of jeans and a pair of trainers and she had long brown hair. I was running and jumping as fast as I could to keep up with gammon and indigo, my blue fur and brown hair flowing behind me. I guess it was a good thing that I left my headset at home because I would of lost it by now.

"Indigo what is this sorcery you are using" I yelled at indigo while giggling "this is no magic you just suck at parkor" she yelled back causing all three of us to laugh. I decided to have a bit of fun with gammon. I ran up beside her and licked her hand "mist what was that for" gammon said sounding confused "you're a piece of meat and I'm a wolf" I said grinning "I would recommend running" I added. Without questioning me she ran with me behind her and we ran so fast we past indigo.

With me concentrating on chasing gammon and gammon concentrating on keeping out of my reach we didn't realize the tern and we fell of and landed in a cave. I tried to get out but the exit was to high up and we couldn't climb up since it we to smooth and I had paws so I needed a ledge I could stand on. Me and gammon sat down and waited for indigo to find us.

When she did finally find us she jumped into the cave and landed gracefully in front of us. "So how are you going to get out without you're staff?" I asked since she needed her staff to use her magic and she left it at home with my headset. She looked up at the entrance "I didn't think about that" she said to us "let's try to find an exit" gammon said. We nodded in reply and I listened for something that might lead us to an exit. All I could hear was us walking and the odd bat but then I heard someone unusual. A portal. "Guys follow me" I said and led the way to the portal.

When we got to the portal I went to get a good look at it. It didn't really look like much since it was just a black hole in the ground with read and green particles radiating off of it and it made a whooshing sound. "Where do you think it leads?" Gammon asked "I don't know but there's one way to find out" indigo replied "jump in!" I yelled and did just that with the others following close behind. And my vision faded.