Chapter 1: Madness

The lock turned as the drunk individuals stumbled into the cramped apartment which was scattered with clothes. His seducing, raspy voice echoed through the halls of the apartment. She giggled gently as he softly kissed her neck. As they reached the grand bed, The male threw the rather small female on the bed, she blushed intensely as they both stripped down, they engaged in eye contact. His eyes were bold and piercing, a bright blue to contrast his greasy black hair. His throbbing cock caught her glaze, she teamed his excitement but a hint of fear, it was huge, it would absolutely destroy her tight, shaved pussy. He rested his hands a few inches from her face before smiling and inserting his veiny cock into her tight snatch. She moaned in pain as he speed up, each pump jogged her up the bed and her hazel eyes rolled into the back of her head. He groaned in joy and pummelled his cock even further, hitting her uterus. She moaned harder and her massive tits jiggled side to side, his hand squeezed the left tit and his other rested on her thick thighs. He sped up and soon she squirted, his massive dick was covered in her juices. Soon her vagina was dripping with his pure white jizz, her breath was heavy as he layed beside her, he snuggled against her ruffled Hair. Suddenly the duvet ruffled and she bent down, his still erect cock was tugged and then sucked by her plump, peachy lips, as she sucked the shit out of his massive knob he stuck his fingers up her Fanny and fiddled with her clit, she moaned between the gags. A splash of cum completely covered her face as she laughed and tasted the salty liquid...