SubmissiveHidan x Dom!FemReader

A\N- Reader is a Goddess who has had her eye on Hidan for a long time. Goddess Reader does not get along with the God Hidan serves Jashin.

⚠️WARNINGS- NSFW content, overstimulation, Orgasm denial, mommy kink, coercion, etc.

"Why do you follow your so called God if his truth
makes you tremble so?" You asked staring into the sliver haired males soul.

"Wouldn't it make more sense to serve a goddess?" You asked piercing him with your beautiful breath stopping eyes.

"What the hell are you talking about!?!" He yelled in a confused but irritated state.

You walked around him slowly staring him up and down until you were behind him admiring his muscular toned bare back.

"Wouldn't it make more sense to serve under someone who knows everything about you." You said running your nails over his shoulder blades causing him to shiver and jump.

"Hey hey that's enough! I only serve Lord Jashin." He said his voice shaking not enough for anyone to notice but you.

"But your god doesn't care about you, not like I do." You said seeing the gears turn in his purple orbs.

"Tell me when is the last time you've had good favor in his eyes." You said raising an eyebrow curiously.

Silence fell over the room.

"Exactly my point." You said smirking at him.

You sit down on your massive bed with black silky bedsheets.

"What do you want Hidan? Immortality? It's yours. Power? I can give it to you." You said tempting him.

"You're crazy!" He yelled at you but his face pleaded with you.

"Maybe. But no more crazier than someone who follows a God who doesn't give a damn about them." You said with venom.

His lip puckered out. He was so conflicted and confused with how he felt. This was the perfect time to pounce on his vulnerability.

"Come." You said motioning him to you.

He walked over to you. His knees giving and collapsing in front of you.

"Aw my, poor thing. You're so weak from how much he makes you carry." You said reaching out to his face sliding your hand down his cheek.

You ran your finger across his lips gently caressing them.

"I-I don't know what to do, I feel like he has abandoned me." He said looking down at the floor.

You were crumbling his resolve. He was almost yours.

"He has, but I will never." You said lifting his head up to lock eyes with you.

You pulled him close to you by his shoulder. Your scent intoxicated him as your eyes lit up bright red.

"Submit to me and I'll give you the world." You said breathing shallow breathes on his neck.

He pushed his upper body back away from you a little bit. Seems he still had some will power left. How fun it would be to beat it out of him.

"You're devious." He said trying not to fall into your trap.

You nudged your foot between his legs to reveal a growing erection. He whimpered some.

"You like that I'm devious don't you?" You said licking your fangs.

"Come now don't act all innocent. Or would you rather me make you beg ?" You smirked down at him.