Goodbye Mother and Father

⚠️Warning abuse and cussing!⚠️

After a long day of being beat up at school, you run home tears streaming down your face. When you unlock the front door with your spare keys, you see your mother and father waiting impatiently for you and you knew you were going to get a beating for being late since you're bullies kept you at school longer to beat you up. Your parents saw you and your father threw a half empty beer bottle at you hitting your leg. You winced in pain as two rather large glass shards stuck out of your leg, blood slowly covering your clothes. Your mother came up to you and slapped you leaving a giant red hand print on your face.

"GO YOUR ASS TO YOUR ROOM AND PACK YOUR SHIT!" Your father yelled at you.

"Yes, sir" you say, your voice hardly a whisper.

You run as fast as you can up the stairs trying to ignore the burning sensation in your leg. Opening your door, you run in and close it back locking it. You walk to your bed and sit down on it staring at the shards of glass currently poking out of your leg. You carefully lifted your leg pulling your knee to your chin. As quickly as you can you pull one shard out. Biting your lower lip to make sure your pain isn't heard by your parents down stairs, you yank the second shard out. You were quick to go to the bathroom connected to your room and bandage up the wound. Remembering your father's words you grab a backpack from your small closet. You stuff two pair of leggings, two skirts,  three pair of jeans, five shirts, three pair of socks, an extra pair of running shoes,  and your Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, and Freddy plushies, along with a razor blade and knife. As you were fixing to leave your room you immediately remembered your secret stash of money from your dead grandmother, that you kept hid in the framed photo of her that was now cracked thanks to your parents. You immediately pick up the photo and stuff it in your backpack. You walk down the stairs carefully and as you got back to the living room where your parents were they immediately got up, your father got in the truck he had already parked out side. Your mother grabbed you by your wrist and started dragging you to the truck. She forced you to get in the truck and your father started driving, once you somewhere at the outskirts of town your father stopped the truck your mother hopped out and got you out of the vehicle. She then knocked you out.

~Time skip two hours later~

You woke up at the edge of the town covered in dirt and bruises. You could only suspect that you were beat up more after being knocked out. You weren't entirely surprised since you knew that your parents would do this to you sooner or later, you just wished it would have been later. You pick up your backpack And start making your way back into town, you look took a look at the watch you always kept on your wrist to see what time it was. It was 5:47, you needed to find somewhere to stay and quick. Then, as if out of pure luck, you spot a poster on a light post that read

"HELP WANTED in need of night guard. Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria
call or text ***-***-*** or visit us on st.******."

This was just what you needed, a job. You look at your watch, 6:38, you started to head to the Pizzeria.

"I hope I get the job" you say to yourself.

Hey guys👋
Wow 624 words
Hope you enjoyed 😊