The Story of GoldBush

"Come here, young one. Let me tell you a story of a town that is now just ash. At one time: this town was one of the busiest towns to flourish..."

   Carriages roll through the dirt streets. Men throw sacks of food off of the wagons that are parked. Women walk from place to place to buy, sell, make, clean, and do every other thing they can as their husbands, fathers, brothers, and sons work. Children run and play around on their porches, around their mothers, or hide from one another. Laughter, shouts, and calls come from the people of the town echo throughout. Neighs and whinnies come from the horses that trot by. Dogs bark and scavenge for scraps on the ground. Papers get printed while wanted posters find themselves plastered onto buildings. The sound of a harmonica plays from the sheriff's office. A melody from a piano fills the ears of those in and near the saloon. Drinks slide across tables as they get served to the people inside. Sickly cough from inside the doctor's office. Money shuffles as it is counted in the bank. A pen scratches against paper as a letter is written inside the mayor's office. The thundering of hooves travels closer and closer to the bustling town. This town is GoldBush.