Date

*yelena knocks on Yn door*

Yn. What do u want?!

Yelena. Do u wnat to go out on a date with me tonight?!

Yn. I think u got the wrong person yelena, u know I'm not Wanda right?!

Yelena. Ik ur not Wanda I don't like Wanda like that, so how about 8pm?!

Yn. Fine!

*its 7:39 and yn is geting ready and yelena is geting ready and now it's 8pm and they go into the car and drive to the movie's*

Yn. So what movie are we gonna see?

Yelena. A scary one!

Yn. Alright then

*the movie has started and there comes a scary part and yn jumps and hides behind yelena*

*yelena luaghs*
Yelena. It's fine it's just a movie love

*yn gets out from behind yelena and grabs her arm*

*yelena lays down and brings Yn to her chest and she lays on yelena chest*

*the movie ends and they go back home and they get changed and yelena then walks into Yn room*

Yn. Hey u
*she say smiling*

Yelena. Hey

Yn. So I was thinking would u like to be my gf?.........

Yelena. Yes! Ofc!

*they kiss*

(Making out is up next so just skip this story part of u don't want to see it!*

*yelena garbs the zipper and unzips her shirt and then takes off her bar and underwear and yn takes off yelena shirt bar and underwear off to yelena goes down into Yn private and starts kissing it and yn moans then yelena comes back up after 5 minutes and goes to her neck and starts sucking on that and then after a little while Yn is on top now and yn sucks yelena neck and yelena moans and then after a minute yn goes down To yelena private and sucks it then kisses it then after a while they get dressed and they go to bed and cuddle*