No Law Or Order (chapter 11)

We sat and waited for the results on Nasty's leg. He came out of the doorway on crutches,

"Did you break it?" I asked.

"Yeah but its fine," He said.

"Are you still able to do the show?" Razzle stood up from the chair.

"I can," Nasty replied. Right after he said that a doctor came through the door behind him.

"Did you bring in Jan?" he asked.

"Yeah, we did," I said.

"Alright, well he was telling me about doing a concert but I think you'll have to cancel it, his leg is in bad condition," He said. Razzle looked at Nasty,

"Michael is going to be pissed," Razzle said.

"Yeah, but he'll get over it at some point. The good news is we can party all night now," Nasty laughed. We drove back to Michaels and I waited in the car as Razzle helped Nasty inside. I waited for about ten minutes when I saw Razz come out of the door.

"Was Michael mad?" I asked.

"Yeah but its better for Nas to heal so no other concerts get cancelled," Razz shrugged.

"Well how about that movie we were going to watch?" I nudged his side.

"Lets watch it later tonight, Nas has a friend that's throwing a party at the hotel and he wants to know if we will come?" He said.

"Yeah of course, I'm always up for a party," I gave a faint smile. I felt tired today and was waiting to go home for a nap but I think I could save enough energy for a party, I mean its not like anything crazy is going to happen.

"Hey Razz?" I asked "What's the time?" he looked at his watch.

"Almost 8," he replied.

"When does the party start?" I asked.

"Whenever you want to go," He looked at me and smiled. We were still parked in front of the apartment.

"Lets go now and I don't want to be there for too long." I looked out the window.

"Yeah, of course. We can leave when ever you want." He said.

"Is Nasty coming?" I asked.

"I'll go back in and grab him, he's probably still walking up the stairs with those crutches." Razzle chuckled. I waited in the car again as I watched Razzle go back in through the doors. A shimmer of light caught my eye from the side compartment of the car, I reached to grab it. There was a silver necklace, I laid it out in my hand to look at the charm. It was my name written in cursive, I examined it for a bit. "Is this for me?" I asked myself, it was a dumb question. The next thing I heard was the back door opening, I tossed the necklace back where I found it.

"Lets go party!" Nasty raised his can of beer in the air.

"Don't spill it" Razzle looked back at him as he got in the front seat.

"Oh, I grabbed your camera for you," Razzle said as he handed me it. We were driving for almost ten minutes when we stopped at this white hotel, it was so nice from the outside and the inside just as nice.

"What floor is it on?" Razzle asked.

"Um Four, I think," Nasty stood and thought for a second. "Yeah fourth floor," he confirmed. We took the elevator up to the fourth floor and walked to the end of the hallway. Nasty knocked on the door a couple times, there was no answer. Razzle banged the door and I guess it woke an old lady up from across the hall because she started yelling at us. The door finally swung open and there stood a tall man who was very drunk,

"Ah, Jan didn't think you were going to make it?" The man mumbled.

"I wouldn't ever miss a party," Nasty said.

"Well come on in then," The man stepped aside to let us through. I walked in and all I could smell was alcohol, there was an open couch so I decided to sit down.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Razzle asked me. I shook my head,

"I'm okay, but thanks for the offer." The night went on and I didn't move from the couch, there was a bunch of people and the music was blasting so loud I couldn't hear anything. Nasty and Razzle were drunk and throwing things around. I watched Razzle pick up a chair and a table and throw it out the window,

"Razz what was that for?" I yelled so he could hear me over the music. We all ran to look out the window, it had landed on a Mercedes parked outside and the table and chair broke the roof of the car. The owner of the car was standing right next to it and we watched him run into the hotel room while screaming,

"There's missiles flying here!" everyone laughed and just went back to what they were doing. Nasty went and sat in the chair closest to the door, resting his foot on the only table left in the room. Razzle walked over to where I was standing,

"How about a beer," he said as he handed me his beer.

"No i'm okay Razz. You and Nasty already had quite a few and you still need a ride home" I said.

"Oh fine," He walked to the couch and sunk into it. I went to go sit beside him when I noticed a bunch of glass all over the floor from bottles that were thrown.

"OW!" A voice came from the door, there was a man with a bathrobe wrapped around him and he was in bare feet holding a pair of keys.

"Hey! Who the fuck are you?" Nasty said as he banged his crutch on the guys head, making it split in half. The man looked at him in anger.

"The manager, and you're going to jail," he said while dialing the cops on the phone. I put my head in my hands,

"This is going to be a long night," I sighed.