𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑

The class ended and a poster captured Jeongwoo's attention.

Jeongwoo was staring at the poster, posted in the classroom

Jeongwoo was staring at the poster, posted in the classroom. He was looking on the gray colors, design to it.

"Bring Color To Your Life Festival," said Haruto while walking to Jeongwoo's direction, he was staring at Jeongwoo and continues to talk.

"𝗜 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲." said Haruto.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵."

"𝗪𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗰𝘆 i'𝗺 𝗶𝗻? 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗹?"

"𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁..."

...

"𝗖𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵. 𝗖𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂." Hyunsuk said while making a picture hand pose in Haruto and Jeongwoo's position.

...

"𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲?" Haruto asked.

"𝗟𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲."

"𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲? *sighs*  𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲."

"𝗧𝘀𝗸. 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿." Jeongwoo said while looking back to the poster.

Haruto was still staring at Jeongwoo, Jeongwoo seems uncomfortable knowing someone's watching him and stares back to Haruto.

Haruto was taking his mask down slowly while Jeongwoo was still staring being curios about how Haruto looks without his mask.

Then suddenly a flash of unknown colors are rushing through Jeongwoo's eyes after Haruto completely take off his mask, he can't take his eyes away to it, there is color everywhere, but his eyes and brain can't take this too much color coming to him, and it causes him to collapse in the ground. Everywhere he sees there is color, and his consciousness began to fade.