From childhood friends to lovers.

From an early childhood, Toad is always shy around people, including to his childhood friends Ruby and Yang. But that never stopped them from spending time with him. In fact, his shyness is what attracts them to him. During their time in signal academy, Yang managed to muster up the courage to confess to him. And because Yang is very understanding, she's allowing h to have a harem starting with Ruby. His shyness also never stopped them from having sex, even though Yang wants to have his child. Toad likes to sing for Yang. Like this song for example.

Yang loved the song so much that she kissed him passionately. The song made her love him even more.

Yang: hey Toad?
Toad: huh?
Yang: I've been thinking: just because you're shy, doesn't mean you're weak. Far from it. I've seen how powerful you are.
Toad: you think I will make it to beacon?
Yang: I know you will. You helped Ruby stopped that dust robbery and met Ozpin.
Ruby: that's true. I saw the way Ms. Goodwitch was looking at him. Personally, I think she's too old for him.
Toad: w-well I don't think so. To me, she's still young.
Ruby: and yet we still remember how we got into beacon.

Flashback.

Glynda: both of your actions tonight put many innocent lives in danger!
Ruby: but they started it!
Toad: w-well she's not wrong ma'am.
Glynda: if it were u to me, you would go home with a pat on the back....

Ruby started smiling from Glynda's response.

Glynda: and a slap on the wrist. But....there's someone here that would want to talk to you both.
Ozpin: Ruby Rose. You have silver eyes.
Ruby: u-um.
Toad: *under his breath* ok creepy.
Ozpin: where did you learn to fight like that?
Ruby: s-signal academy.
Ozpin: they taught you how to wield one of the most dangerous weapons in the world?
Ruby: well one teacher in particular.
Ozpin: a dusty old crow?
Ruby: *mouthful of cookies* fats ma unkl.
Toad: Ruby don't talk with your mouthful. You're gonna choke.
Ruby: *swallows cookies* heh. Sorry. That's my uncle. I was trash before he trained me and now I'm like *making karate noises and accidentally karate chops Toad on the head*
Toad: ah! Ruby what the hell?!
Ruby: oh sorry Toad.

A/n: and well. You know the rest. Anyway.

Flashback end.

Toad: and that's how we got into beacon. I guess I have to tell my parents now.