Bright shining beacon.

A/n: I'd like to point out that the protagonist will get over his shyness overtime due to him dating Yang. He'll still get bullied from time to time but that never stopped Yang from protecting her boyfriend.

Toad was surprised when he found out he made it into beacon with his girlfriend and Ruby. Yang was really happy however. On occasion, Toad noticed Yang being hit on by some perverted guys but he didn't had to worry because Yang was beating them up. A few nights before, he went to a bar with her because she was trying to get information about her mother Raven Branwen. Toad snuck behind the club, looking for information.

However, he didn't find anything useful and went back to his girlfriend's side only to witness her fighting with junior.

Toad: what the hell is she doing now? How did this even happen?

Yang notices Toad as she was fighting.

Yang: oh! Hi babe!
Toad: Yang what did you do now?
Yang: well junior didn't have the information we need and then this happened.
Toad: oy. Good thing you're beautiful and I love you but we really need to go. We're going to beacon very soon.
Yang: oh right. I almost forgot. Thanks for reminding me honey!
Junior: who's he?
Yang: my boyfriend.

After the fight, they both exited the bar only to meet up with Ruby.
Ruby: sis? Toad? What are you both doing here?
Yang: it's a long story.

Of course we all know what happened after that because we've seen the series more than enough times.