Chapter 2

TW⚠️!!! This Story might contain sensitive content on it please be advised
-----------------------------------------------------------

Carl left to go chill with Beth. It's nice having kids around especially after Sophia...

It's been a bit since I've seen them. I want to but I know I can't go after them. I was tossing my bat back and forth when I heard sounds of what sounds like moaning and screaming from not far. Is it in my head because I can't see anything.

"Open the door it's Hershel!" I heard Rick screamed causing me to jump off the table.

"Carl Door now!" I screamed behind me Carl running and opening the door quickly. I saw Glenn pushing a rolling table with Hershel passed out on it Maggie holding his leg.

His leg... "Holy shit.." It was fucking gone. Rick was running right next to him. They all walked into the cell block while I sat there going back to the table I was sitting on.

"I got a few bandages left!" I ran towards my cell going past everyone. I grabbed the bandages off of my bed and ran downstairs.

"Hey these might help" I smiled handing them to Carol. "Thank you" she grabbed them then quickly turned back to Hershel.

I went back to Daryl a group of men were standing by the door. The dude standing in the middle turned and pointed a gun to my head.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked pointing at them all. "Who are you?" The main one asked still keeping his gun up.

"M/n L/n" I went and sat at the table next to Daryl who had his bow at the guy the whole time.

"M/n... That's a very pretty name" he smiled at me with a smirk. I shifted uncomfortably in my spot. Daryl noticed and gripped his crossbow harder.

"So what do want"

"A good time" he smirked again.

"You better watch it" T-Dog came out of the corner holding his gun at the man.

"Hey,this is my house,my rules. I do what I damn well please"

"Well congratulations you can go get a new house your free" I said

"A group of civilians breaking in to a prison you got no business being in--got me thinking there ain't no place for us to go" He stood there looking me up and down.

"Why don't you go find out" Daryl stood in front of me. Blocking me from his view.

"We'll just be going now" another man said.

"Hey we ain't leaving"

"You ain't coming in either"

"Hey,everyone relax. There's no need for this" Rick came out of the cell door keeping a hand on his gun.

"How many of you are in there?"

"Too many for you to handle"

"You guys rob a bank or something? Why don't you take him to a hospital?"

I moved out from behind Daryl and state at him moving just a few steps towards him.

He tenses his grip on his gun. "how long have you been in here?"

He stared at me confused. "Going on like 10 months"

"A riot broke out. Never seen anything like it"

"Attica on speed,man"

"Ever heard about dudes going cannibal,dying,coming back to life? Crazy" I scoffed.