Author's Note

Hey guys!

First things first, thank you so so so much for giving this book a chance. You have no idea how much this means to me.

This is a book about an Indian girl with a complicated past and family. So, I will be writing about a few Indian things that I had to find out with great difficulty.

Secondly, this is my own book and my own story with completely original ideas. Believe it or not I have been thinking about the plot for probably 6-8 months.

SO, DON'T STEAL IT!

Coming to the story, I would say it is an emotional rollercoaster with very complex feelings and ideas. There will be heartbreak, there will be pain, there will be crying but there will be laughter, kisses and happy moments.

I'm going to try to make this book as realistic as possible. So I won't appreciate any judgement towards my characters! They are humans and they make mistakes.

My characters feel hard. Not only in this book but in everyone of them. I love them because they feel so much and they feel so deeply.

Sometimes my characters suffer from depression or lack of self-worth and self-esteem. They let people order them around doesn't mean they are dumb.

So I sincerely request you guys to please not judge them. This is not a place for hatred.

Okay! Enough of the heavy stuff!

Now my books are usually chicklit(I'm not sure about the spelling) But I love the guy's pov too much so you'll see his pov a lot too.

THERE WILL BE SEX! SO KIDS PLEASE SKIP THE CHAPTERS OR WAIT TO READ THIS BOOK UNTIL YOU'RE 18.

Okay, I don't know what else I should say. hehe.

Alright so without further ado. Please go on and happy reading!

Oh and don't forget to vote if you like the story and comment too! I love hearing from you guys! And please do share my stories if they seem good enough!

Yours Truly,

Penny Parker.