V

Billie Eilish — i love you

Damiano noticed a weird Ethan's behavior since their first meeting, he didn't try to get as much attention as possible like Thomas or wasn't interested in the interview as Victoria, was very quiet and attentive, as he was able to spot the medallion and a small photograph of Bernadette. David met with the rest of the band to put time, he arrived a half-hour early to check equipment and rehearse, because the guy does not even know what songs he will have to perform, during which time he had become familiar with each of the guys, especially the endless appetite Ethan, who never stopped eating something during the rehearsal, before and after. This phenomenon struck Damiano as strange, but he was in no hurry to draw conclusions, he did not know them all well enough to speak in advance. It was easy enough to get involved in the work right away, David suggested making several amendments to the musical accompaniment, which the band members accepted calmly, and also showed several new texts, for which the guys immediately began to select music and create songs. These guys seemed cool, they inspired trust and I wanted to spend more and more time with them, work, become real friends, given that they are almost the only acquaintances in this place, and they will have to stay here for a long time. David never told them the reason for such a quick move, and they did not ask, this created a feeling of freedom and trust, but the guy suspected that everything might not be what it seems.

His first concert in his life was to take place in a few minutes, Friday, evening, bar, a sufficient number of people had already gathered, mainly young people and teenagers, some drank, someone came on a date, and someone came specially to the concert, announcements which were seen in the area of ​​several blocks. This promised to be interesting because the group now performs with a vocalist, which they had not done before.

"Are you worried?" Ethan asked, he came up completely imperceptibly when Damiano tried to see the approximate number of people from behind the partition near the dressing room, the guy was holding a chocolate bar in his hands and rustling with a plastic wrapper, from which David turned around.

"Not really," the dark-haired man chuckled as he stood up and walked closer to the guy in the big sweatshirt, "even if I disgrace myself, I can escape."

"Not the first time?" the long-haired looked into Damiano's eyes with interest.

"What?" David asked in bewilderment as he walked over to the mirror and straightened his shirt, which had several top buttons unbuttoned, thereby revealing a snake tattoo on his chest.

"Run away." Ethan spoke as if he knew something, which made the dark-haired tense, but he didn't show it.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Damiano chuckled embarrassedly, shifting his attention to Vic, who entered the room and called the guys to the stage.

The performance was excellent, just wonderful, Damiano quickly became a favorite of the audience and was able to win the love and attention of the audience. Their performance was filmed, applauded when the musicians performed some already famous hit and were noticeably upset when the last song was sung.

"That's all for today, friends. See you very soon." Thomas ended their performance with this phrase and they left the stage to the rumble of the crowd.

Deciding to stay a little longer, Damiano sat down at one of the tables near the stage, when the pub was empty and everyone dispersed after the end of the show, he opened a glass bottle of beer with his teeth, leaning back on the back of the sofa and relaxing.

"You sang great today," Victoria said, sitting across from her on a chair, "and most of our listeners are also into you. Soon you will be like a real rock star with a bunch of fans."