Chapter 3

"Oh my god!" I say amazed.I stand there gaping like an idiot while everyone else goes inside. After the whole grocery store incident and they invited me for dinner me and drew drove over Nessie and Justin's. And now were at present time with me looking at there house like a starving kid looks at McDonald's.

Everyone turns around at the door and stares at me. "What?" Drew asks.Everyone around me looks confused except Peter. Peter's standing there with a knowing smile on his face. ' Okay seriously this place was bigger than my whole apartment complex!" I say. Okay that's not saying anything but still. Suddenly everyone busts out laughing and that snaps me out my gaze. I roll my eyes at them and walk over to the door while all of them double over in laughter.

When I'm st the door I stop and turn around." Are you guy's coming?" I ask. All of them calm down and walk ahead of me and I silently follow them. A quit sigh escapes me as I look around me. There are a bunch of statues of people and only god knows why but some of them are naked. I mean like really? I really hope there our none in the kitchen cause I really don't think I could eat while there are stone guys with there little dingling's on display.

" So Arianna where you from?" Austin asks. I fidget with my shirt nervously and manage to stutter out. " Oh uh a-around you know up just you know" I say. Wahooo and the award for the smoothest girl ever is Arianna! "Umm wheres around?" Drew asks.I am about to make up a lame excuse when peter starts chocking on air.

Hmmh seems odd to me. Everyone starts patting him on the back and Nessie runs over with a glass of water and Peter drinks the whole thing. When he's back to normal everyone goes back to walking into a huge bright white kitchen. I look over at Peter and see he's already staring at me. Then he winks and everything clicks. He pretend to choke so I wouldn't have to answer.  He must have known I was nothing like these people and that they probably wouldn't get it.

" Uhhh Marry must have taken the day off." Justin says frustrated. "Who's Marry?" I ask. " She's our chef and she's not here to cook us dinner." He answers pouting. You've got to be kidding me! In my life I was luckily to have food. I shake me head and sigh. I really hope there not always gonna be like this.

" Oh shut up you spoiled brat" Nessie says rolling her eyes. I mentally sigh in relief. Okay so it's just Justin that's being a brat. " Hey Arianna can you cook?" Drew asks with the cutest puppy dog eyes ever. To be honest I had no idea I've never really had something that required anything more than the microwave.

Luckily though Nessie stops me from having to answer." You all should be ashamed! This is out guest we should be serving her." She says poking a spatula into there chests. They all look down at the ground even Peter who looks like he's ashamed. It takes pretty much every ounce of my will not to laugh and roll around on the ground. Suddenly Nessie starts ordering people to do stuff and I pretty much tuned out. 

When I hear her stop I look up. Wow she's good.All of the boys are running around doing whatever Nessie told them to do. Wait wheres Drew I wonder. As I'm wondering this I feel to arms wrap around my waist and hoist me over there shoulder.

"Drew what in the name of great cats are you doing?" I ask him. " Taking you prisoner!" He yells and let's out and evil laugh. Than he talked of running." He's taking you to the dining room!" Austin yells and  Drew stops in his tracks." Really Aussie do you always have to ruin everything!" He whines like a little kid.

I can't keep it anymore I think as I bust out in giggles. With his head hung low he starts to drag his feet sighing dramatically.I mentally smack my forehead. Here goes my pride... Oh well." Oh no! Help I'm being  kidnapped! Ahhh." I say and suddenly Drew perks up and starts running," Mwahahah! You are my prisoner! I shall keep you forever!" He yells. I try to say something else but find I can't because I'm laughing to hard.