I

I woke to the sound of a loud knocking at the door of our small apartment. I groaned and stretched out on the floor which was padded with an old thick duvet. I laid on my back with my arms crossed under my head and my eyes closed.

Just as I opened my eyes, my mother rushed to the door and looked into the peephole as she struggled to put on her nightgown. She gasped and called for my father.

I looked at her as she ran across the small apartment to wake him. I gently shook Mikasa awake which hand her head laid on my chest.

"Mikasa, wake up." I whispered softly. She moans and looks up at me with a small smile. I smiled back which immediately vanished from my lips when the front door swung open.

Three men dressed in dark long trench coats that had gold lace-like trimming on the ends and seams, dark black pants, some barely visible leather belts crossed over their legs and torso, lastly a pair of pitch black tall leather boots that went over the knee slightly walked into our home and shouted in which I assume was French. I felt my eyes widen as one of the men pulled out a silver pistol that was embellished with white swirls and a beautiful symbol that was imprinted into the steel that had an 'SC' in a white circle.

"Eren! Mikasa!" our mother screamed as one of them picked her up.

"Mama!" Mikasa cried, tears streaming down her innocent face.

I was in too much shock to process what was happening before I heard a loud series of gunshots.

All was silent until I heard Mikasa's ear splitting shriek.

I gasped and immediately stood up to blind Mikasa's eyes from the blood bath in front of her. I felt her warm tears on the palm of my hand. My breath hitched in my throat as I looked at the scenery before me.

The men came towards Mikasa and I. Uncaring about stepping on my beloved mother's lifeless body. I pulled Mikasa toward me in attempt to protect her. I clearly failed as one of the men came up from behind me and pressed a pistol similar to the one the other man had firmly to my head.

I removed my hands from Mikasa, making her cry louder.

"Mikasa, please keep your eyes closed." I pleaded as I put my hands behind my head.

"Tais-toi!" one of them yelled, giving me a good slap across my face, leaving my cheek stinging in pain. Mikasa's cries turned into sobs.

I knew the best thing to to at the moment was to stay calm and do as they say so no more of us gets our head blown off.

They put a blindfold over Mikasa's eyes which I mentally thanked them for yet I wanted nothing more than to cut their hands off and put them in a blender.

I began to struggle as one of the men grabbed my wrists and tied them behind my back. In addition they put a blindfold over my eyes as well and stuffed Mikasa and I's mouths with a piece of cloth to muffle our screams. The cloth was shoved so deep into my mouth I gagged and felt my eyes prick with tears.

"Faire démarrer la voiture!" one of the men yelled. I felt myself being lifted and heard the sound of a car engine starting up. I knew I was being thrown into the back seat of a car when I felt the impact of the cold leather seats beneath me. I felt tears build up in my eyes as the men spoke.

"Nous allons le vendre á un membre du droit de clan Rivaille?" the deep voice with a French accent spoke. "Dorite, que devons-nous faire avec la fille?" another spoke. "Tulane saura mais plus probablement, nous allons arriver á la garder." A low chuckle was heard in the vehicle followed by the sound of a car door closing.

I started to lose my breath. I was panicking. I couldn't take it. I couldn't accept the fact that I was being taken away from my loved ones who are now dead with their own brains busted out around them. I knew I had to be strong is I was going to sort this out and escape. I just didn't know how...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pardon my French.

Yes this is another gay fucked up story of mine.
I am continuing it here because I forgot the fucking password to my other account and yeah. I love you all! I hope you enjoy this!

Much love!! ~ DD