Chapter 2

Hey guys,um this is my first fanfic, so yep, for you who have been reading this so far, i hope you have enjoyed it, i have a lot planned for this story, i am sorry its been so long since i updated, i have just been so tied up with school & stuff, but i thought i better make a filler chapter i am so so sorry its this short but yeah. Follow me on twitter if you like @lukeybrooksok, it really means alot if you share this story & comment & fan &vote! love you all x x x 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe this wouldn’t be too bad after all. Maybe this wouldn’t be too bad after all. It repeated and repeated itself in my head, it felt like I was trying to persuade and reassure myself. I was brought back from my thoughts by Luke snapping his fingers in front of my face. “You okay there becky?” He questioned, I smiled and blushed immediately, all I knew about this boy was that he was my neighbour and his name was luke, and he was gorgeous. I was staring into his eyes, getting lost in my thoughts when I heard my mum shout my name, rolling my eyes in annoyance, I called back a quick okay, flashing a quick smile at luke “so I guess I’ll see you around?” he said quietly, “sure, that would be great” I chirped, walking over to my French doors and shutting it behind me. I leaned up against the door smiling like a idiot, but then realised the door was made of glass. And luke could still see me. I blushed instantly and pulled my curtains shut, skipping down the stairs with a bright smile on my face. As I reached the bottom of the stairs I was greeted by my mum with a smiling face. “Your mood has changed” she laughed, “yeah I really love my bedroom mum, thanks” I replied, mentally kicking myself for my awful excuse.

We walked over to the kitchen, this is the first time I saw it, and there was boxes everywhere but it seemed really nice, cream tiled floors, slate grey worktops, fairy lights from the ceiling, it was so quaint. I sat myself down at the breakfast bar as my mum dialled the numbers from some pizza leaflet she must of picked up whilst I was asleep. I pointed at what a wanted as my mum ordered it over the phone. When she finished ordering I went and sat myself on the couch pre-placed into the lounge, I searched for the remote, and when I found it I pressed the power button, surprised at what I saw next.