⇠ 𝟭 ⇢

PROOFREAD: ✔
WORDS: 𝟭,𝟳𝟬𝟲

Donghyuck Focus

Donghyuck woke up at 6:30 am to his alarm. He saw his breathtaking husband breathing
softly and cooed. He closed his eyes and leaned in to kiss his forehead, but met with lips instead.

He softly opened his eyes to see his husband, messy hair and no top. He softly smiled into the kiss and wrapped his hands around the others neck. Mark lifted the younger up to straddle his waist.

Donghyuck kissed deeper making his husband lean his back onto the headboard of their shared bed.

He slightly opened his mouth to feel a wet muscle enter his cavern. He quietly moaned and he could feel the older smirk slightly.

After a few minutes into the make out, Donghyuck felt something growing from underneath him so he pulled away. He froze when he saw his partner under the shining light of the sun peaking out through their radius window. He smiled and brushed away the hair from Mark's forehead to see his face clearer.

"What? You're going to leave me hanging like this?"

He pouted and pointed downwards to the tent in his silk black pants.

The younger didn't need to look down to know what he was talking about.
He chuckled and booped his nose.

" if we woke up earlier then maybe we could have... but I need to get ready-"

He looked over at the clock. He faced Mark and said,

"And so do you"

He quietly got out of the bed and made his way to the bathroom. He washed his face and then patted his face dry with a towel. He then left the restroom for the older to take a shower. He sighed and then put on his clothing.

He walked to his full body mirror and admired himself. He put on a white, oversized, medium long sleeve shirt, and black cargo pants.

Donghyuck left the room, walked down the stairs, into the living room. He opened the curtains around the room and cleaned the tables and set up Minchan's learning cabinet.

"Ah.. shit where did that girl put her word cards..."

"Over here mom"

Donghyuck turned around confused, then smiled at the sight of a messy haired 12 year old, by the stairs. He approached the boy and fixed his hair.

" Minhyuck? What are you doing up? It's earl-"

He held up a pack of cards then walked to his sisters learning cabinet, which was underneath the television. He then kissed his mother's cheek and set the table.

"Ah-"

"Mom, shush I can do it."

Donghyuck smiled and then walked upstairs and looked for a brush. He found one and then walked into the hallway only to be met by another tried looking boy, groggily walking down the stairs. He quietly followed him to see him hug his brother from behind.

He made a few "tch" sounds and then walked down the stairs.

"Yah, you two, come here"

He patted two places on the couch and the two walked over. Minhyuck sat in between their mothers legs and Donyong just laid down on the couch. He brushed his eldest sons hair and hummed the song, Falling for U by Peachy!.