To help cheer you up

A/N: I made this to cheer you up Rayna1228. I hope it does

Rayna woke up by sneezing. She felt awful. "greerr"

"Huh?" Guru Ant woke up from the sneezing girl. "Are you okay?" Rayna responded with a groan. Guru Ant was scared. "I'll get Lizzy!" He rushed to her room and knocked on the door repeatedly. So much to the point he accidentally hit Lizzy when she opened her door. "Ow! Oh hi, Guru Baby."

"Rayna needs your help." Guru Ant was so scared he was waving his four arms.

"Really? What's wrong?" Lizzy had a raised eyebrow.

"I think she's sick." Guru Ant was fiddling with his fingers.

"I guess I'll help now. Not like I wanted to help." Lizzy went with Guru Ant to Rayna's room. "Hey, are you okay?" She was answered by a groan. "I'll see if we have any medicine." She then left for the bathroom. Guru Ant was left with Rayna. He hugged her with all four arms.

"We don't have anything. Imma go get some stuff. Want anything? Maybe some of those Valentine candy hearts even though it's July?" Lizzy had a purse on her which looked beyond strange.

"Ice cream. Chocolate Chip cookie dough." Rayna mumbled.

"Alright. You Guru Baby?" Lizzy wrote down what her friend said.

"N-nothing." Guru Ant looked at Lizzy before switching his gaze to Rayna.

"Back!" Lizzy entered her home. She went to Rayna's room. "Here is your medicine and ice cream." Lizzy gave Rayna her things. "Be careful. Don't want you getting a brain freeze."

"I won't." Rayna let out a laugh. She took some of the cold medicine. It tasted horrible. She started to eat her ice cream. After a short while, she felt way better. Guru Ant constantly hugging her probably helped with that too.