"Things left unspoken"

Eve x Albert (because a lot of things keep reminding me of their relationship)

Normal universe

"What would you do, if you had no other choice but to kill the person you loved more than anything? I'm sure you'd say there's always another option but there is no other option for me"

A lot has happened since my days with S.T.A.R.S and that god awful incident which occurred which ultimately resulted in the disbandment of it because of that hellish company Umbrella.

I've experienced heartbreak like no other by this I mean, the person I loved more than anything at all turned out to have a hand in everything and In the end it cost him his life...well that's what I had believed anyway.

I didn't realize that not long after his supposed death, he arose again having infused himself with a virus which ultimately allowed him to cheat death and gave him superhuman abilities well more like inhuman abilities because he was absolutely not super.

I didn't come to know that he was alive until I ended up captured with a girl named Claire Redfield who was the younger sister of a former colleague turned close friend of mine Chris.

I was shocked when I saw what the man I had once love became, it was true he had never truly acted human but now he acted more human than ever taking joys in the smallest things about his new status, he said one day he would become the new god of this world.

I never saw him but once then, however it seemed fate refused to let us be apart as years later I got a call from my old pal Chris, he was calling in a favor that I owed him and he wanted me to go to Africa with him to investigate a new virus that had been making it's way through Africa.

I never expected to see him again the man who had been my first true love but something was different about him, it was true he was in his late 40's but I wasn't exactly a spring chicken myself, however that wasn't what was different his normal 'control' seemed to be slipping.

I noticed he seemed to be looking pale despite the fact that he had always had a tan color to his skin, it confused me and made me wonder if maybe the virus was finally affecting his body but I would soon find out it wasn't that virus but the new one which he created which was causing him to fight to hold onto his little humanity.

I ended up being hurt by him while he was fighting Chris, I ended up getting to close and that resulted in me ultimately in the most horrible pain I'd ever felt.

I could feel myself fading in and out and I could hear voices, his and Chris's fighting with each other however soon enough I felt arms around me, they were gentle which was confusing to me Chris wasn't this gentle so I wondered who it could be whoever it was I could hear their heart pounding in their chest and hear their heavy breathing like they were struggling.

*Scenario would start there*

(I decided to write this in first person because it kinda made more sense for the scenario of course the scenario will be done in third person though)