Arcade day!

Megan woke up and she did the thing that she had always been doing since she was 2. She sucked her thumb, this caused her to uncontrollably pee her diaper. Simone woke up and saw Megan, she went and got her paci and sucked it. Megan turned around and saw Simone sucking her pacifier and she said, "Good morning. I suck my thumb and it makes me feel comfortable. I've been doing this since I was 2. My mom doesn't like it though." "Here you can try one of my pacifiers." Simone said and went to grab a pacifier from her bag. It was new and she gave it to Megan. "You can keep it," Simone said. Megan said, "Thank you, can you treat me, like a baby?" Simone looked at her and said, "ok." Simone carried Megan while Megan sucked her paci. Simone carried her down stairs and lay Megan on the couch. She moved her nightgown up to see Megan's soaked and poop filled diaper. Simone untaped the diaper and changed it. Simone carried Megan upstairs to see Kid and Emily awake. Megan said, "Thanks Simone that was fun." They all put on clothes and Simone went to the adults room. The adults were up and Simone said, "Jessica, Jason, Mom, Dad? Is it okay if we make breakfast for everyone?" "Yeah go ahead." They all said. Simone ran downstairs and started to make breakfast. Isabel has woken up and but on a pink skirt with white tights underneath and white long sleeve shirt. Everyone went downstairs and Isabel helped get everything out. Simone started making her famous homemade pancakes while Emily sliced a cantaloupe. Kid made some eggs, bacon and sausage, and Megan set out the plates, napkins and silverware with Isabel helping her. Their parents watched, proud that they were making breakfast. Ashley was knocked out on the couch and woke up when breakfast was ready, they got off the couch and sat down. "Bon' appetite." The kids said. "Aww thank you!" The adults and kelly and Ashley said. They all sat down and ate the cantaloupe, eggs, bacon, sausage, and pancakes. Surprisingly they finished it all they packed diapers, baby powder, baby wipes, Simone's IPad, and everything needed for the arcade. They all got in the van and went to the arcade, arriving at 9:30. They bought cards for everyone except for Emily, Simone, and Kid, knowing that Alexa Riviera would pay for it. They walked around until they saw Brent Riviera and Alexa Riviera standing holding a camera. Alexa saw them and said, "Hi! Let's start the video." Everyone backed away except for Kid, Simone, Emily, and the Riviera siblings. Brent and Alexa are in their early  twenties. Alexa started the video and said, "Hello everyone, and welcome back to my youtube channel! We are with my brother, Brent, and The Diapered Trio. Make sure to subscribe to them, I'll link them down below. Today we are doing an arcade challenge to see who can get the most tickets in 2 hours. Do you guys want to say anything?" "We are big fans of your guys' videos and we are excited to be here in Manhattan, NY." Simone said. "Thanks so much," Brent and Alexa said. "Alright lets get started!" Alexa paused the video and went to buy unlimited credits lasting 2 hours for all of them costing around $300 total. Alexa unpaused the video an officially started the challenge. Kid won, Brent was in second, Simone in third, Emily in fourth, and Alexa in last. "Thanks for having us." Simone said. "No problem." Alexa and Brent said. Alexa ended the video and Simone had asked if they could take pictures and they did. They waved goodbye and hugged and soon after they left.