Prologue

Nyctophobia

She's been dealing with this extreme fear of the dark since she was a gradeschooler and never had friends because of it. It brings her memories of the past. That's why she never wanted to see it.

She wants to be normal. Like the other girls, they go out at night to enjoy the things that can only be seen when the sun comes down. She wanted to feel the moonlight, that gentle night breeze that kisses the skin.

It's funny because her late mother even named her something that can only be seen at night.

She is Luna Auclair, and she despises the dark.

"Life was too hard for me, but then, this guy came running to me like he never knew what my fear was, and kept on pulling me out of the light. I'm afraid, but I want to be with him. "

🌻🌻🌻

🌻🌻🌻

Nyctophile

He often sleeps during the day, but when the sun goes down, it's almost impossible to quantify his enjoyment.

The cold wind on his skin, the night sky, and the darkness provide him with comfort that he has never felt during the day.

The night gives him great pleasure.

The moon is similar to him. In the presence of darkness, he can only be seen shining.

His name is Blaze, a man who is absolutely enthralled by the night.

"I met a lady. I have no idea why she hates the dark, but I'm in favor of keeping it that way. To brighten her eyes I will show her the beauty of the dark."

♥️♥️♥️

♥️♥️♥️