Do we have time?

With sleep still in your eyes and the smooth fabric of the pillow on your face, you woke up, turning around to lay on your back. Your hands came up to cover your face, reflexively as the sunlight penetrated into the bedrooms casting a glow on the plain white sheets tangled between your legs. Your eyes closed again, trying to get out of the lull between sleep and wake.

"Harry?", you called out after a while, noticing that your boyfriend had left his place beside you on the bed. You heard a muffled "Coming" from the other side of the house. You groaned, feeling cold.

"Hey beautiful! Good morning.", he chirped in his deep voice. You watched as his Adam's Apple bounced with his words. He leaned in to tuck your hair behind your ears and kiss your cheek before helping you prop yourself up with the pillows. You noticed then the familiar scent of him was halfway wiped away and was replaced with a fresh one that smelt like expensive body wash. You rubbed your eyes, blurring your vision of him. But you could make out that he was already dressed in a white shirt, tight around his curved biceps, with the buttons still undone showcasing his toned abs with the ink of the butterfly staining his chest. His long brown curls hung loosely around his shoulders, the deep green of his eyes, impossibly glowing. He looks so good, you want to destroy him, make him believable again.

"You're chipper than usual.", you managed to comment groggily. Then, reached your hands to entangle them in his hair. "You smell weird too... and wait...why are you dressed already?", you said pulling him into the bed, beside you. His long legs lifted up as he positioned himself between your arms turning to face you.

"Ahh... I was dreading this but I have work today, baby. But I'll come back soon, I promise."

"Seriously?!... There is no way I'm letting you go!", you said tightening your grip around the back of his neck.

"But I'll be back soon. I have to go, baby.", he repeated.

You groaned as you cuddled further into him, swinging your leg around his knees to keep him there. He held you close before letting out a laugh and kissing you temple. His hands found the bare skin of your back, lifting your shirt up, his fingernails grazing your back lightly, tracing invisible patterns. You closed your eyes at the feeling.

"Ok...you're not going to make me not go by falling asleep on me, are you?", he says after a while.

You just buried your nose into his neck. He laughs, throwing his head back. Your lips then find his neck and begin feeling his sweet scented, soft skin. Your teeth graze the place gently as you press wet kisses on him again and again.

"What is this now?", he says, smiling.

"I know you like it.", you say, looking at him,, the sleep draining away, slowly, replacing itself with excitement. He shakes his head as he leans to kiss your lips, softly. You push into the kiss with a greater intensity, suddenly wanting to feel all of him.

"Woah! Maybe slow down there a little.", he mumbles through the kisses.

"Shut up and kiss me.", you reply hungrily, knowing that the sharp tone of your voice turned him on more than anything. He then shifts a little, and flips you around so quick that your hair flies. He is hovering over you now, his cross chain around his neck is cool against your collars where it bounces, on and off again on your skin. He grips the headboard with one hand, steadying himself, the other finding its place in the dip of your hips. His green eyes scan you and you feel as if he's touching you everywhere with sight itself. You look up at him, innocently, feeling vulnerable. His cheeks look so soft-like they would melt if your hands touched them. A smirk grows on his lips and the rhythm of your heart feels out of place, beating faster by the second. "Oh, believe me, I will.", he whispers into your ears tickling your sensitive skin. Your eyes close as you feel his soft lips again, warm and wet on your neck. Your hands grip his waist through his unbuttoned shirt, moving to his back, feeling strong muscles flexing as his hands travel the length of your body. Your skin is still hot from his touch. His lips then finally find yours as he kisses you after teasing the bare skin of your waist with his fingertips. He then pulls away suddenly, remembering. You whimper at the loss of his touch.

"Why?!", you complain.

"You really want me that much huh?", he says, the corner of his mouth tugging to one side. "I'm sorry, baby but I really have to go.", he says lifting himself into a sitting position, before your legs catch his waist and pull him down again. This time, you made sure that you were on top, firmly planted over him. He groans as your lips crash down on his again, fiercely. Within seconds he wanted more, his hips bucking upwards. A smirk grew on your mouth as you thought you had him now.

"Oh my god y/n....you're going to be the death of me. Do we have time?", he asks slowly, breathlessly, between the moans and kisses.

"I think we just might.", you reply, shifting your hip on him once more.