chapter 17

After 2 days:-

I woke up with a smile on my face and getting ready for the office and to have breakfast , I was ready in my normal office wear and went down to see that Elijah and Klaus are having their breakfast I sat down and greeted "Good morning". "Good morning Y/N". They greeted back . I had my breakfast and got up to do the dishes. "Let's go Y/N" Elijah said from back. "Yeaa coming" I said and rushed out side and saw that Klaus is coming to the office with us today. So I sat at the back seat of the car. We arrived at the office and Elijah said we have a meeting in 15 minutes. I told the reciptionist to announce this to all of them. And she did that.

After 15 minutes I and Elijah went to the meeting room for the meeting which is gonna start. We held inside seeing all of them are settled in there places with Mr. John with whom the meeting was held.

"So, Mr. Mikaelson what if you break the contract or take a u-turn from your words". Mr. John said. "I don't break my promises, you haven't tried my rules Mr. John". Elijah said . "Okay then we will have a try". Mr John said while signing the contact. Then Elijah left and behind him I left. "Take this contract and give this to Klaus and say he is in the charge of this contract". Elijah said and I nodded and left. "Elijah, I leaving for home" I said showing my bleeding leg and he kneeled down to see my leg. "How did it happen". Elijah asked "I don't know maybe cause of heel". I said. "Take care I will meet you tomorrow morning". He said and patted my head and walked away I gave the file to Klaus and left for home.

Elijah's pov:- I have prepared for her birthday surprise and the surprise is I have a picnic for just both of us and I have work on that day even . What I have planned is going in the right way she will love this birthday of hers I want it to be the best birthday she had till now. She is the first one I have loved till now. "I love you " I said in my heart and then came a knock on my cabins door "What's it Nicklaus". I asked
"Y/N said me to give this file to you and she said she have some work so she left for home". Klaus replied and I nodded calling
Y/N. "She is not picking my call, call her from your phone ". I said to Klaus.

Y/N: Hello.

Elijah: Where are you why didn't you came before leaving.

Y/N: I am at the hospital mom isn't well.

Elijah: why what happened.

Y/N: nothing much her Blood pressure shooted high.

Elijah: okay I will met you at the night.

Y/N: Elijah I am staying in my mom's house tonight.

Elijah: Okay I will be there, don't worry take care byee.

Y/N: byee.

And Klaus snatched his phone from my hand. "Did you talked to dad on your birthday".Klaus asked . "Noo he didn't picked up and didn't called back too" I said him. "Okay I am leaving" Klaus said for once I felt like they need to take my permission before leaving I am becoming too soft for them. I thought and started doing the pending work.

Y/N's POV
I went home to take a nap but I woke up in the morning and my birthday already started. I saw a gift present in front of me it said 'happy birthday Y/N I am blessed to have you after getting ready come to the office' it was from Elijah . Dress was like this

He likes light colours only but I too liked the dress

He likes light colours only but I too liked the dress. I got ready and took some photos of mine then checked the messages on what's app Elena called me 30 times and I didn't woke up from its voice too. I replied to all the messages and then posted them all on what's app status. Then went out of my room and saw that the decorations started and I went out and started the car and moved to a breakfast drive in. Then went to the office it took total 20 minutes to reach the office.

After reaching the office gate I made some touch up to my make up and then went inside. "Happy birthday Ma'am" everyone shouted. "Thank you where is Elijah". I asked. "He is in his cabin waiting for you". The manager said I went towards  his cabin.

I knocked and said "I am here Elijah" and opened the door and say Hayley and Elijah kissing.

Author's note:-

Hello beautiful readers I hope you all liked the chapter if any mistakes do mention in the comment section and stay tuned for the next chapter till then take care and
Byeee❤️😊.